Jones ducking USADA

Royhalibut

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jones knows he's going to fail his next drug test. Is now mentioning taking 2 years off. He's planning to get juiced to the gills, as he's obviously running low on juice. Barely beating Santos, he needs more juice.

RAtr9xE.gif

Jones knows he's going to fail his next drug test. Is now mentioning taking 2 years off. He's planning to get juiced to the gills, as he's obviously running low on juice. Barely beating Santos, he needs more juice.

he needs to hire better people to handle is micro doping since his tests failing.

Haters demand him to move to HW.
Jon takes time to build muscles.
Haters hate on him for taking time off.

...seems to me hater's can't make up their mind.

Haters demand him to move to HW.
Jon takes time to build muscles.
Haters hate on him for taking time off.

...seems to me hater's can't make up their mind.

How about not doing PEDs in the first place...

How about not doing PEDs in the first place...
prove that is what he will do now...
<DCWhoa>
you can't...
<DCrying>

so please, don't say something you can't prove.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

you may endup getting
<Deported1> <6>

besides, it is just not nice to hate
<{cruzshake}>

<JonesLaugh>

And go the natty way just like everyone else....

Please name me a 100% natty in this sport<seedat>

Good doping regime can beat USADA... we've seen it with Marianne Jones... Armstrong etc...

But can the guys who are making 8k/8k really afford that stuff?

0wned...
next...

If dude is legit putting on weight for HW, which I doubt, he should come out and say what's up because ppl obv doubt him these days. If he's not, he should take a fight immediately as there are legit challengers in his weight class.

But the hinting at everything from fighting MWs to HWs isn't going to get him any good reactions. Especially when he's so inactive. Seems like he's sitting on the sidelines and tweeting like some kind of Conor Jr. and I don't understand it because he's healthy and lost so much competition time to his fuck ups I'd expect him to be out there campaigning for as many fights as possible to build up his legacy.

Hearing that fights do nothing for him sounds crazy when he's doing nothing. As for ducking USADA, he's already got the green light to juice so long as he rats out other juicers so I doubt he has to avoid them at all. He's probably on the phone with them right now discussing how many sacrificial offerings he needs to give up per picogram.

But dude used to fight something beautiful to watch. And he can probably still beat the division. I THINK anyway.

Back