BMF belt one and done

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
... is just another of Dana's lies. Maybe he doesn't even know it, but ufc will be out of money in no time again, and will desperately seek for a quick cash. GSPs, Conmans and BRawks of the sport can jump in in a big event, but they can't fight for the real belt cause they are not worthy or are too unreliable. Here comes the BMF belt to the rescue. Rinse and repeat every couple of months BMF is here to stay folks.

VJnQGkF.png

Last edited:
When is he actually gonna unveil this POS belt?

I'm still shocked people believe what Dana says. I've heard it quite a bit on here. Someone asks about this belt and another person says "It's just a one time thing." Where did you hear that?" "That's what Dana said." lol

This will be a thing now, it's the " WWE Hardcore Belt" for the UFC

They should make the belt open weight. One belt to rule all the weight class.

Could be.

It turns out drama and conflict brings more fans (and therefore more money) than the sport by itself.

It took me years to understand that fact. Then it took me years to get over my resentment of that fact.

So fuck it. If gimmicky shit and gifted title shots and fake drama brings me more "practically free" MMA, I'll take the dirty bathwater with the baby.

Instead of BMF belt they should replace it with a BMW belt. Or some other vehicle. The winner goes home with something besides a useless $50,000 piece of plastic.

Back