Media Jones DROPPED Thiago with a short elbow. Can we stop talking about a rematch please?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Jones with a rematch and adjusted gameplan will obliterate Thiago Santos. Needs to fight walker, reyes next. Walker will get decisioned. I got Reyes by KO round 2

Thiago with one leg won rounds against Jones and went to a close split decision

I'm assuming Jones is embarrassed by that performance and wants to fix things. Let them bang bro.

I really didn't find this fight to be nearly as close as people made it out to be. If anything, Jon felt so unthreatened by Thiago that he coasted too hard through the bout, but it was evident Thiago had nothing to endanger Jon.

How is Jones walking today, I just don't get.

But, but, but Santos was fighting with a torn ACL though....
<JerryWWF>

One strike tells the WHOLE story

Jones already has a good track record of finishing opponents in rematches that he took to a decision in their first matches

Oh, I think Jones probably wins a rematch. But Thiago deserves to go that distance completely healthy. He's hungry cuz, but if Dick Pills And Steroids On The Same Receipt Jones doesn't come prepared, I'd say there's a real chance he loses.

Thiago with one leg won rounds against Jones and went to a close split decision

Actually it was half a leg. He got surgery on both afterwards.

Non roided Jones goes 50:50 with the top 3

Jon Jones 5-0 in that fight. Dude is dominant that his opponents are being given rounds for landing the occasional good strike. LOL

People exaggerate how well Santos did because everyone was expecting him to get smashed in like 2 rounds. <45>

Clear 49-46 for Jon.

I had Santos winning the fight, so did a lot of other people so shut up you baboon

He only fell down because his leg was fucked.

Jones with a rematch and adjusted gameplan will obliterate Thiago Santos. Needs to fight walker, reyes next. Walker will get decisioned. I got Reyes by KO round 2

Sorry but that didn't look like it even actually hurt him. Seems he was caught off balance and/or his foot gave out like it did for most of that fight.

Last edited:
Back