Prediction: Ngannou will soon become unstoppable and the most devastating HW ever

TheLastStyleBender

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's such a freak of nature that the same rules don't apply to him. He ain't gonna need 10 years of wrestling experience to stuff a Stipe takedown, he's already faced a mental breakdown in the octagon against Lewis and bounced back with crushing KO's.

Stipe caught him when he was green as hell and he still managed to survive 5 rounds and had Stipe on skates early in the fight.

He's maybe a year or two away from owning the division.

next ngganou fight
17752.jpg

He can be champion but Gane is twice the badass Frank is

He's such a freak of nature that the same rules don't apply to him. He ain't gonna need 10 years of wrestling experience to stuff a Stipe takedown, he's already faced a mental breakdown in the octagon against Lewis and bounced back with crushing KO's.

Stipe caught him when he was green as hell and he still managed to survive 5 rounds and had Stipe on skates early in the fight.

He's maybe a year or two away from owning the division.
Hes done nothing to show that hes improved his wrestling deficiencies. Until he does, I wouldn't call him unstoppable.

I wonder if they offered him a fight for Nov 9. It would make me giggle just a little bit if they did, and he said no it's too short notice.

Now that you've said that he'll probably tap to strikes in his next fight.

Ngannou reminds me a bit of Conor in that if his devastating fist of death doesn't get you in the first couple of rounds then your odds of winning go way way up, especially if you have good cardio and a good ground game.

Wrestling and cardio. Just because he blasted blaydes, which was imo a tremendous win, doesn't mean he's out of the woods yet. I can still easily see him getting stiped again by wrestler with good cardio, technique, chin and iq. We may not have anyone apart from stipe in the division but someone will eventually come up

Lesnar could step in and beat him right now or a year from now ..

Back