Media UFC 244: Gastelum vs. Till Fighter Picks (Poirier, Felder, Calderwood, Barboza)

I'm having this weird feeling till is gonna win for some reason.

Mind definitely says he gets ktfo tho

This is going to be a really good fight you know, Till could actually surprise us and as much as I like Gastelum and don't like to see him lose I actually would like Till to win this.

Most of us have doubted him and it's understandable why but for him to turn it around and prove us all wrong would be great and if he does, nothing but credit to him also for doing so.

Also, if anyone wants to see BT Sport uploaded this last night in regards to Till's training.

As a Scouser I really want Till to succeed, I love his attitude and I would love to go to Anfield for a UFC card, I'm already a season ticket holder there .

That said, he isnt actually all that good. His power is grotesquely overrated, ive only ever really seen him hurt Cerrone in MMA gloves, and everyone hurts Cerrone. His defense whilst throwing and straight after throwing shots is incredibly suspect, judging by the training clip above, he hasn't improved there.

In addition, his wrestling / BJJ game is limited by his blind faith in his gym, he isnt going to get the kind of work and sparring required to hang with Gastelum at Kaobon.

I cant see past a Gastelum KO, but hope I'm incorrect.

Joanne, btw, is about to become Calder(wood)^2
That is, she's now engaged to Coach John Wood.

Back