Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

Not sure how this works, but....aren't you a racist for posting this?

Schaub creary racks disciprine

Last edited:
schaub has such a hittable face.

Thats hilarious... Not brandon. He probably added exaggeration to make his skit more comedic.

OMG REALLY!! It’s 2019 and I just can’t even right now...#justiceforgreg #brendenshaubnazi

LOL. How can anyone speak better English than himself?? Somebody who doesn't understand how reflexive pronouns work has little credibility when it comes to evaluating how well anyone speaks English.

Seriously this is old news by now, schaub says dumber shit on a weekly basis.
Basically just take anything he says and throw it in a bin.
aqjcit8351131.jpg

Are people really going to pretend it's not fucked up to put a fake accent to imitate someone you know of a different ethnicity when the person doesnt even have the accent,

People still doing hacky Bruce Lee asian voices in 2019?
<SelenaWow>
It's more offensive for how unfunny and hacky it is.

That he actually thought that adding in that accent would make the story funnier just shows how dumb he really is. The doctor literally is more educated and speaks better English than him.
Lol that Schaub can technically call himself a standup comedian is the real joke.

Its part of a standup routine. As dumb and unfunny that Schaub is as a standup comedian, its not meant to be taken seriously and more famous comics have done so much worse.

I get that Sherdog hates Schaub but ffs, is this really worth a thread?

Who gives a fuck really ? I don’t . I just commented to up my post count. Dude lives a better life than most sherdoggers. I know that’s hard to believe .

Back