Who is ready to witness Peak Conor McGregor?

ElChapoInHisPrime

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The Champ Champ has been plotting his return for an entire year on how he will devastate the fight game upon his return. 2020 I can assure you he is launching rockets.

If he gets his hands on the dagestani rat it will be the first time I genuinely fear for another man while watching an MMA bout. The level of focus and motivation that will be within Conor McGregor in a rematch will be unlike any other bout before. This means he will be even levels above the Conor we saw at UFC 205 when he dismantled Edward. The only balloon that will be in the octagon this time around is the rats head and it will be popped inside one round.

He gonna take on two old men at the same time now?

Need a time machine, that run to the champ champ was great as a neutral to watch, however, it's also in the past.

You know what i like a conor but against kabib he really looked shit, knocked down by a fuckin wrestler are you kidding me?

Let it go bud, he isn't the same guy anymore.

I’d rather really be addicted to meth than to have the mindset TS has about Conor.

mKo1SAU.gif

Lol
Not sure if a halfass troll attempt, or a straight casual colín hipster.
Sad anyway
Talk about shortcuts, last week he was trying to fight that hyperactive midget frankie edgar ffs

People who start these kinds of threads should be banned until they can be useful to the community.

You’re gonna have to jump on Fight Pass if you want to see “peak” Conor.

Nowadays, it’s quite sad how far he’s fallen from grace.

The Champ Champ has been plotting his return for an entire year on how he will devastate the fight game upon his return. 2020 I can assure you he is launching rockets.

If he gets his hands on the dagestani rat it will be the first time I genuinely fear for another man while watching an MMA bout. The level of focus and motivation that will be within Conor McGregor in a rematch will be unlike any other bout before. This means he will be even levels above the Conor we saw at UFC 205 when he dismantled Edward. The only balloon that will be in the octagon this time around is the rats head and it will be popped inside one round.
dFvvKkj.gif

Sure

Did you get your regular account banned?

Back