Volkov smashes Hardy

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
Hardy had a hard time going 3 rounds (with the assistance of an inhaler no less) so I don't see him beating someone with good cardio like Volkov (unless Volkov gets caught)

It's 3 rounds not 5.
But considering he gassed against a low output fat guy after 2 and has never gotten a knockout outside of like 2 minutes. Yeah not looking pretty for him.

I dont like hardy or think hes an “a level” athlete. He reminds me of a bam bam tuvaisa type character so far. No skill, no cardio and hits hard. But i still think he could possibly ko volkov. I do hope volkov outclasses him so badly that they send him away finally.

Wow Zabit vs Kattar will headline but still be only 3 rounds? A 3 rounds main event?

gpg3k75.jpg

If this fight is even remotely competitive I will be impressed.

But I don't expect it to be remotely competitive.

Anyone who has seen more than one MMA fight should pick Volkov.

Hardy is a complete bum plain and simple. Every fight he has involves controversy because he just isn't good. They've got him out here fighting obese rank 180 heavyweights that can't even tie their shoes and he still looks like shit. He's gonna lose in a big way.

It's Volkov's fight to lose. He was supposed to beat Black Beast and Tim Johnson handily (I know he won the latter by dec, but it was controversial), but didn't. Still rooting for Volkov and hope he keeps his hands up, throws fewer (or no) lazy strikes, and mixes in his grappling.

Punchers chance is really all he has in my books. He is a powerful man, so he definitely can land a game changer. But volkov is so much more seasoned and I see him just having his way with hardy considering hardy hasn't exactly looked fantastic against first timers in the ufc.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong... but man I really don’t know. Volkov isn’t the cleanest of strikers he’s just very efficient and Hardy is massive, makes Derrick Lewis look like a boy. Yes, Hardy’s cardio will be an issue for some time, but if can push the pace an catch Volkov, it’s gonna be lights out. Let’s not forget Volkov got tired trying to put a beating on Lewis in their fight and ended up slowing down. I think Hardy actually has a shot based solely off of his athleticism and power.

If Hardy comes in at like a 3-1 dog I’m throwing money down on him for sure.

Hardy had a hard time going 3 rounds (with the assistance of an inhaler no less) so I don't see him beating someone with good cardio like Volkov (unless Volkov gets caught)

Back