Are fighters jealous of the BMF belt?

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Before you answer listen to what Uncle Chael is talking about and why otherwise you're going to reply on an assumption for why Chael is saying this.

Cliffs ? I’m not trying to listen to nearly four minutes of

“Ok great” and “I offer you this” lol

Cliffs ? I’m not trying to listen to nearly four minutes of

“Ok great” and “I offer you this” lol

There is no cliffs to write, besides I'm on my phone, I always do very good in depth cliffs when I can if you look at my other posts.

It's too hard to time stamp and do cliffs on my phone.

If I can edit later I will but at the moment I can't do it and it's only a short video anyway so not really any need for cliffs :)

Not gonna listen but yes they are. It has to sting to get passed over on headlining MSG for 2 guys that have lost a ton of fights but you just know the fans are far more interested in them than they are you.

Probably not. Some of those guys take the sport seriously and want a championship someday.

Cliffs are this:

Promotion is good and other fighters are jelly.

Don't bother listening, it's not worth it. You're welcome.

Cliffs are this:

Promotion is good and other fighters are jelly.

Don't bother listening, it's not worth it. You're welcome.

Actually there's a bit more than that, he explains about how and why, the fact they're prize fighters, The Rock, all sorts of things.

Not really any need for cliffs cause it's a short video all on one thing but yes the promotion thing is a part of it too.

he makes an excellent point "one of them will get a title they can never lose"

Actually there's a bit more than that, he explains about how and why, the fact they're prize fighters, The Rock, all sorts of things.

Not really any need for cliffs cause it's a short video all on one thing but yes the promotion thing is a part of it too.
Sorry.

"Promotion is good. Even The Rock is talking about it". I left that minor detail out of my cliffs, because it's....cliffs.

he makes an excellent point "one of them will get a title they can never lose"

Yeah, I don't even see it as a title me but more.of a trophy for the winner to take home and remind them of the night lol

What's in the box?! What was in the box, What's in the fucking box!

Yeah, I don't even see it as a title me but more.of a trophy for the winner to take home and remind them of the night lol
except its an actual UFC belt.. this is better than winning TUF or an interim belt imho

Don't feel like listening to Chael, but the fight game is as much entertainment as sport

Besides, these two guys have been around forever and fight to finish. Jorge was a bit of a point fighter before but he's a gangster now

I think the BMF belt is awesome and hopefully it inspires more craziness in the sport. Everyone loved pride because it was crazy...freak shows, screaming lady, wacky entrances, etc.

Don't feel like listening to Chael, but the fight game is as much entertainment as sport

Besides, these two guys have been around forever and fight to finish. Jorge was a bit of a point fighter before but he's a gangster now

I think the BMF belt is awesome and hopefully it inspires more craziness in the sport. Everyone loved pride because it was crazy...freak shows, screaming lady, wacky entrances, etc.

Yeah, it's mad how much of a turnaround Jorge has done this past year ain't it but all credit to him for doing so :)

Conor probably is. He is probably jealous the UFC didn't include him in the inaugural BMF belt.

Back