Media Bisping post-surgery: can't feel his d***, but could still beat his co-host.

Herwald

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
@9m29s, if the timestamp doesn't deliver.

This is the worst I've ever seen him look. That surgery must've been something. Or maybe Hendo's gone into the medical field...

Also, dude gets into a story about hallucinations and hearing voices from pain killers at around 12m15s.

Last edited:

This is the worst I've ever seen him look. That surgery must've been something. Or maybe Hendo's gone into the medical field...

Anaesthetic hasnt worn off and hes still picking fights, could probably decision chris weidman in that state

Laughed my ass off at Lewis comment on beating Mike all over the hospital.

These two are great.

Anaesthetic hasnt worn off and hes still picking fights, could probably decision chris weidman in that state
1W3DM3.gif

Also, dude gets into a story about hallucinations and hearing voices from pain killers at around 12m15s.

Some people never be the same after a major surgery

He just had knee replacement surgery lol. How old are you ts

I just had major surgery and I'm still loopy from drugs.....

Bring the camera in here. I need to make a rambling, incoherent rant for youtube. It's perfect. I will fit right in with all the other crazy youtbuers.

He's probably banging 100mg Oxi's, and is stoned out of his mind...let's hope he doesn't start drinking along with them lol

Dude pieced up Alpha Vin Diesel in XXX with one eye... GOAT!

I've seen enough horror movies to know that BIsping's house is haunted, and demons will feast on his family soon if they don't get a down on his luck priest in there to re-discover his relationship with the lord and exorcism that shit up.

I've seen enough horror movies to know that BIsping's house is haunted, and demons will feast on his family soon if they don't get a down on his luck priest in there to re-discover his relationship with the lord and exorcism that shit up.

It must be something about opioids, I was on them for a short bit for a bad accident(plates & screws), and I was chased by devil dwarfs every night in my dreams....they chased me thru the woods, hung me over over a fire by my feet upside down, all chanting some gibberish, and skinned me alive. Evey night the same dream, like Groundhog's Day in hell.

Ok, enough of that shit memory.

Back