Media Conor McGregor (Ukraine) Thinks Khabib Beats Tony + Says Fight Announcement Soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

EHgLIgwWwAMfLdc

Signing shit and giving props to Diego Brandao who he fought decades ago

^
That's me right there. I flew all the way to Ukraine to dress up as Conor McGregor in hopes of him getting a glimpse of me. Being a sherdogger I was forced to cut height and starve myself on the plane ride over. Otherwise it'd be hard to believe for the fans I was fooling.

Here's the Q & A.

- Do you want to rematch Khabib
A: oh yes, revenge, retribution, we will get it.

- they have 2 sambo champions who want to take pics with Conor, already getting links for that rematch training camp lol. Ukraine snakes in the grass

- Some shit about whiskey and how smooth it is

- What do you want your legacy to be?

A: Won multiple titles, crossed over into boxing, but ultimately wants to be remembered as a good man who fought with passion & fought for his people. He looks forward to continuing his legacy by fighting in the future.

Short Q and A from the vid ends

Translates into something like “I will return soon. The announcement of the match is coming soon. You will learn”
00536C4D-0E1E-4394-AC1C-B39FA6C82EE5.jpeg

He also said in the interview that he thinks Khabib beats tony. Said that Tony’s a great fighter and is very durable and gets knocked down but always gets back up, but khabib wins it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks shook and depressed

The Ukrainian/russian language being spoken around him is probably giving him PTSD from when Khabib ravaged him

EHgLIgwWwAMfLdc

Signing shit and giving props to Diego Brandao who he fought decades ago

^
That's me right there. I flew all the way to Ukraine to dress up as Conor McGregor in hopes of him getting a glimpse of me. Being a sherdogger I was forced to cut height and starve myself on the plane ride over. Otherwise it'd be hard to believe for the fans I was fooling.

<FookIsThatGuy>

He's staying away from Ireland.

Will he be making a Makhachkala appearance..

<{outtahere}>

lol!

that mcgregor impersonator was about to get decked by the eastern european roided up bodyguards

He's staying away from Ireland.

If I had his money, the first thing id do, is buy a nice moderate sized house in a country with no extradition treaty...but do it before you're charged...cause they will take his passport...get there...then just say hey, settle this without me...and id never set foot in Ireland again.

What is he going to Ukraine and Russia for? Whats the point of this? Hes smaller than the entire population over there

This will piss off the Russians. Ukraine's new president is pro-independence, not some Putin nuts gobbler like Biden's friend. Khabib will notice. Conor trying to draw him into a rematch.

Does Ukraine have an extradition treaty with Ireland? If not, he may want to ask around about staying there for a while.

This will piss off the Russians. Ukraine's new president is pro-independence, not some Putin nuts gobbler like Biden's friend. Khabib will notice. Conor trying to draw him into a rematch.

Are you implying Biden was friendlier towards Yanukovich than Poroshenko?

That is retarded.

In other news Families are locking up their daughters for the length of his visit and Elderly men are drinking at home.

Dude if that guy was really you, you are fuckin pathetic.

Back