Is Cain Velasquez really Rey’s godfather?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So former UFC fighter Cain Velasquez is helping Rey Mysterio a fellow wrestler, gain revenge on Brock Lesnar for injuring his son Dominick (#PrayForDominickguyz) in the current “storyline” between Cain and Brock.

Now when I first heard that Cain was The Godfather to Rey’s son (Dominick) I was like that’s way to convenient no way.

But then again it’s kinda random but I guess Rey would be the most popular Latino wrestler on the current roster to try and even make this believable and get him over. Also to talk for him because Cain is worse than Rousey on the mic. So do they expect us to believe this or is this somehow true?

I have Cain beating Brock via predetermined outcome to appeal to the Hispanic market. Followed by immediate knee surgery.

It's 100% bullshit. Reys son is like 18. Cain is 37. Rey Mysterio didn't ask a teenage Cain Velasquez to be godfather. Rey never even knew Cain before last week. Rey actually speaks Spanish.

It's 100% bullshit. Reys son is like 18. Cain is 37. Rey Mysterio didn't ask a teenage Cain Velasquez to be godfather. Rey never even knew Cain before last week. Rey actually speaks Spanish.

<TheWire1>

No......

tenor.gif

In the WWE universe, anything is a reality

So former UFC fighter Cain Velasquez is helping Rey Mysterio a fellow wrestler, gain revenge on Brock Lesnar for injuring his son Dominick (#PrayForDominickguyz) in the current “storyline” between Cain and Brock.

Now when I first heard that Cain was The Godfather to Rey’s son (Dominick) I was like that’s way to convenient no way.

But then again it’s kinda random but I guess Rey would be the most popular Latino wrestler on the current roster to try and even make this believable and get him over. Also to talk for him because Cain is worse than Rousey on the mic. So do they expect us to believe this or is this somehow true?

I have Cain beating Brock via predetermined outcome to appeal to the Hispanic market. Followed by immediate knee surgery.
giphy.gif

Mexicans don't do WWE Network...oh, and they're in Saudi Emirates Ali Baba.
People give Conor grief but never once did he try and steal someones child. This is sick.

I think Conor stole Bray’s catchphrase “let me in”.

It’s pretty messed up right? Can you imagine having your son (Dominick’s) fate determined by a ladder match?

I think Conor stole Bray’s catchphrase “let me in”.

It’s pretty messed up right? Can you imagine having your son (Dominick’s) fate determined by a ladder match?
I believe that's how ALL custody disputes should be determined.

Back