Throwback to awkward Luke Rockhold trying to be gangsta

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
I remember I legit died laughing when I saw this live

giphy.gif

dff37c9c0ac5a9ca9913abdb6174bbc969f004bcd9f38b0d12ee39cdb6d9cb07.jpg

They should make a season of the Bachelor with Luke Rockhold.
Id watch

LOL that’s great

Nate needs a balloon animal in one hand...

Shoulda just commited to throwing up those gang signs

<{hfved}>

He’d have seemed less strange if he just stared blankly at the camera like Aldo did. Sometimes it’s best to do nothing at all.

I would love to listen to Salthold and Nate Diaz attempting to small talk through a night of fights

Would be hilarious

Nate came close to knocking him out when he flexed. Close one Luke!

I can't believe I'm saying this but

Doesn't anyone feel like maybe the poor fucker should be left alone?

Is it possible Luke's sense of humour is as awkward as he is and he's actually attempting irony here...

I can't believe I'm saying this but

Doesn't anyone feel like maybe the poor fucker should be left alone?
Luke Rockhold?

Come on man, if anybody deserves permanent chiding it's Luke Fucking Rockhold. The guy literally said "I don't lose to guys like Jan". Gets flatlined by Jan.

We'd have left him alone if he'd learned a bit of humility after the Bisping debacle but the egomaniac kept on trucking like he was the baddest man since Fedor.

No mercy!!!!!!

Luke Rockhold?

Come on man, if anybody deserves permanent chiding it's Luke Fucking Rockhold. The guy literally said "I don't lose to guys like Jan". Gets flatlined by Jan.

We'd have left him alone if he'd learned a bit of humility after the Bisping debacle but the egomaniac kept on trucking like he was the baddest man since Fedor.

No mercy!!!!!!
Ive came to the conclusion that he doesn't have much confidence in himself so he acts like a god so itll make him feel like one fight night.

Back