Should there only be one universal belt?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it’s a little silly they give the same belt out to all champions even interim. The divisions are far from equal talent wise so it’s strange giving flyweights or WMMA 125/145 the same belt as the toughest most talent filled divisions.

If I were Khabib and I saw a girl with 3-4 people (being generous) in her entire division carrying the same belt, I would not like this.

I think they should scale the belts to get bigger the higher the weigh class. That way you don’t have a little 115lb girl holding the same size belt as heavyweights.

But in the end who really cares about the dorky power ranger belt for twitch streamers, the BMF belts going to set the new standard.

I believe they should scale the belts too, but i still think it's funny and cute, seeing an adorable 115lb girl wearing a fat ass belt around her.

If you were Khabib and saw a girl do anything you wouldn't like it.

I think it’s a little silly they give the same belt out to all champions even interim. The divisions are far from equal talent wise so it’s strange giving flyweights or WMMA 125/145 the same belt as the toughest most talent filled divisions.

If I were Khabib and I saw a girl with 3-4 people (being generous) in her entire division carrying the same belt, I would not like this.

I think they should scale the belts to get bigger the higher the weigh class. That way you don’t have a little 115lb girl holding the same size belt as heavyweights.

But in the end who really cares about the dorky power ranger belt for twitch streamers, the BMF belts going to set the new standard.
If you were Khabib you wouldn't do shit in case Stipe cottoned on and did the same to him.

A P4P Championship would be cool, but it would eventually lead to bigger fighters beating up much smaller fighters.

ONE Belt.

Sakuraba belt.jpg

Nuff´Said.

As a fighter, as long as they scale the pay so that whoever sells the most makes the most, I wouldn't care.

Back