Media Aldo Looking Shredded

He looks dehydrated. Hes probably got chronic diarrhea from all that nasty beef hes eating at the truck stop hes running down there.

The underrated GOAT
Definitely still underrated by many, especially outside of this forum.
Some people act like he's a bum, solely because Conor McGregor finished him in 13 seconds, ignoring everything he's achieved.

Definitely still underrated by many, especially outside of this forum.
Some people act like he's a bum, solely because Conor McGregor finished him in 13 seconds, ignoring everything he's achieved.
Kind of like how Conor is considered a bum for losing to p4p#1 at a weight class up?

Kind of like how Conor is considered a bum for losing to p4p#1 at a weight class up?
Well, kind of. Aldo is better in my book though.
I do not consider Conor a bum by the way.

EDIT: I mean Aldo is better overall. Conor might be a bad matchup for Aldo and would maybe win against Aldo a second time (if they'd fight again), but Aldo has accomplished more, in my opinion.

Posting a picture of a fighter showing their stomach muscles is slightly ghey.

Not that there's anything wrong with th...

Yeah, that's just wrong.

This guy was like Khabib few years ago, had that aura of invincibility. Now he's flipping burgers and barely anyone mentions him.

Ppl tend to ignore that Floyd and Khabib are undefeated champions that beat everyone they have fought. Conor fought them back to back across 2 years and 2 sports. Which is stupid and disingenuous.

I rooted hard for Conor v Aldo, but since then I've really come to appreciate Aldo. Guy is a fucking stud.

Ppl tend to ignore that Floyd and Khabib are undefeated champions that beat everyone they have fought. Conor fought them back to back across 2 years and 2 sports. Which is stupid and disingenuous.
Conor also looked like a fucking amateur and got completely blown out by both of them. So there's that.

Cejudo will fuck up a drained aldo

I honestly think the Max defeats is worse for the legacy of Aldo than the Conor one. That could be popular opinion though.

Conor also looked like a fucking amateur and got completely blown out by both of them. So there's that.
Well, in boxing he literally isn't even a "fucking amateur" so no argument here, and at least he took a round from Khabib as a part time fighter. Dustin got blown out, while Conor lost definitively. Just like Al, and Edson and Johnson and everyone else for the most part.

I'm not trying to argue for a moral victory on his behalf. I'm just saying Floyd and Khabib have essentially tooled everybody they've ever fought. Doesn't make Conor a bum though.

guess move to bw confirmed
<{cruzshake}>
still stupid

Back