How can you hate Colby?

loptyjoe

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The man loves his country, and it's fantastic veterans. Just listen to him talk about trump, the us, and its vets.

I'm not from the US so don't give a shit about Trump, your country or your vets.

That cuck interviewer should GTFO if he thinks wanting your country to be great is a hate symbol

giphy.gif

The funny thing is most people here (including the haters) know that he's playing a heel bc otherwise he would have been cut from the UFC a long time ago. Everyone is talking nice about the kind of guy Colby really is.

And yet still they hate on him. Unbelievable.

I honestly don't hate him but he hasn't done anything that makes me feel invested in watching his fights.

I don't pay any attention to this sperg but his whole gimmick is based on being hated <45>

I feel more sad for the guy.
Being forced into being ''that guy'' just to save your job.

Gotta admit. Looking forward to his next fight, but I won't be fussed if I never hear him again.

this.
He is trying hard to play a character and he is not a naturally good actor.
Just to get more people to watch him fight because the audience wants to see just bleed instead of wrestling.
He seems to be a good dude: he took the Maia fight in Brazil for just 3 rounds when Maia is actually dangerous and was younger.
He took the Lawler fight - a bad matchup for wrestlers - on short notice.
He got stripped of the interim belt just like Tony did for weird reasons and his title shot given to Usman who beat the same guys but in easier setups.

That cuck interviewer should GTFO if he thinks wanting your country to be great is a hate symbol

giphy.gif
If you don’t already think America is great then get your sorry ass out, just stop your whining with those dumb red hats. Always the victims.

It's not hate. There's a place for bad guys and in a way, we enjoy hating those types.

Colby is a great fighter, but an abysmal actor. Just incapable of selling it properly.
In a way I don't blame him for trying to save his spot in the UFC by any means necessary when he fought Maia, knowing they wanted to cut him win or lose.

But still, his act is borderline autistic. And viewers roll our eyes accordingly. The dude can fucking fight, but that's about it really. Wish he'd drop the act, admit he tried something out and it didn't take.

I think it's funny that he gets a reaction out of people which is exactly what he wants. Nothing he says is actually clever or funny and it's so obviously fake but people still take it to heart which is what makes it funny to see. He got a title shot so fuck it.

It's not hate. There's a place for bad guys and in a way, we enjoy hating those types.

Colby is a great fighter, but an abysmal actor. Just incapable of selling it properly.
In a way I don't blame him for trying to save his spot in the UFC by any means necessary when he fought Maia, knowing they wanted to cut him win or lose.

But still, his act is borderline autistic. And viewers roll our eyes accordingly. The dude can fucking fight, but that's about it really. Wish he'd drop the act, admit he tried something out and it didn't take.

<PlusJuan>

It doesn’t matter anyway, he played himself and went too far with his act. Nothing short of Octagon brilliance will save him, he’ll probably lose a boring decision to Usman and then be exiled by being given killer opponents for peanuts.

His best bet now is too see if he can parlay this act to pro wrestling. But I don’t think they’d want him, his act is too fake and forced even for the WWE.

Hes a fckin bellend of the highest order and is a horrible fighter to watch. That's why he has no fanbase. Hes trying to be McGregor mark 2, but he doesn't he the talent, flair or wit. He doesn't even seem to fight anymore

You could almost argue that the fans and the suits are just as responsible for the outlandish antics being highly profitable.

If he had the charm to pull it off, I wouldn't mind it at all. But he doesn't. And him doubling down on the gig makes me feel for him too.

It's Sherdog... people will hate just about anything here.

Back