Chael: Israel Adesanya is the best striker in MMA history

RVCA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Timestamped

He's up there but I still rank Anderson and Rumble over him at this stage. TJ is #1 technically but his bad chin is why he's out of my top 3.

Chael will say literally anything for attention.

Lol like he’d mention Anderson.

Didn’t listen to interview. Does he even mention Anderson’s name

If a guy talks too much you can be sure he is talking a lot of BS things

Not surprising as Chael doesn't know much about striking and is a Ufc puppet nowadays.

if this is true, then is gastelum second, or third?

Gastelum was timing him and had plenty of sucsess, Kelvin wouldn't land a glove on a Prime Anderson Silva.

Guy with no integrity who says anything for attention: questionable absolute statement

There have been many MMA fighters in history that were far more advanced than any of us have ever been able to witness in our life time, Fighters capable of physical feats we can not even comprehend. However this advanced civilisation of fighters was taken out by a global cosmic cataclysmic event that occurred at the end of the last Ice age. The pyramids were built as mma training centers however nobody has yet been able to decode the hyroglifics that they left about true fighting.

Ancient-Egyptian-martial-arts-and-fighting.jpg

Ancient-Egyptian-martial-arts-and-fighting3-620x400.jpg

Israel hasn't accomplished what Anderson has accomplished, at least not in MMA, however Adesanya is fighting in a division which is significantly better than the one Anderson fought in and i also doubt that Anderson was as good/could've been as good of a kickboxer as Adesanya, who's got a kickboxing record of 75-5.

So, he's not. Confirmed.

Chael will say literally anything for attention.
Plus he's a consummate company man who will always push the angle the UFC wants him to push.
A shill, in other words

Back