Genghis Con working with Masvidal again, Diaries of a Street Fighter

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

He did that Tales of the Grind series back in the day. Nice to see Jorge reconnect with him and not go with some new dude with the newfound fame. Con used to post on Sherdog back in the day too not sure if he still does

I used to like gamebred when he was underground

Now that's he in the ufc he's gotten too comercial

Just playing lol

One thing is for sure, his past is legit. You would have to have serious balls to take part in those unsanctioned street fights.

I don't get it I've lost so much visible age since discovering him on backyard fights, yet this dude (except for a little front hairline breach) looks the goddamn same.
Cuban genes mang. <{hughesimpress}>

genghis con rules - I still remember his masvidal vlogs when he was in strikeforce and eating pancakes/playing videogames all day during fight camp :D

genghis con rules - I still remember his masvidal vlogs when he was in strikeforce and eating pancakes/playing videogames all day during fight camp :D

Classic stuff

Happy to see a thread about this I was going to make a similar thread.

Genghis Con is one of the best golden era of MMA high light curators to ever live. I was even more blown away when I found hes a huge black guy.

Super happy to see him still around and functioning on this level as Masvidals exclusive videographer in this series.

He deserves a career in this shit with all the work hes put in.

Back