Angry Cain ground n pound

Look at that deadly gnp

Did Cain sell out? Why is he not wearing his mask or doing acrobatic stuff?

not gonna lie, he looked way better when he wore that mask and was flipping around all over the place. those mat returns and GnP looked terribad

That's not Cain. MK Ultra Clone confirmed. Shoulda kept mask on.

Didn't look good, and modern WWE camera work is unbearable.

On another note, I think people overestimate the skill and athleticism required for Cain's lucha moves and underestimate just how much other stuff goes into making a match good.

Some very well scripted fake violence but Cain is appallingly bad at the fake punches.
He should try real acting like Randy, it probably pays more and looks a lot less fake.

War Cain! Will be buying the next wwe ppv!

Some very well scripted fake violence but Cain is appallingly bad at the fake punches.
He should try real acting like Randy, it probably pays more and looks a lot less fake.

The crowd turned silent when he was doing the gnp.

wtf is this shit. i hate you. this is not ufc or mma. this isn't even good acting.

I was expecting crazy spinning moves and shit that was lame. Not even a good suplex.

I thought the dude in mask getting bitch slapped was sea level Cain. Glad I was wrong.

Shelton Benjamin looks fucking amazing at 44 years old. I remember when he first debuted in the WWE alongside Charlie Haas as The Worlds Greatest TagTeam, dude has always been a stud.

And yeah that gnp was fucking trash.

Wow that was really bad. Embarrassing. The crowd had zero reaction too..

Shelton Benjamin is still around? I watched him back in like 02 when I stopped watching wrestling. Crazy. He was an olympic caliber wrestler. Probably would have been a great MMA guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back