Media Rise of the Boogeyman (Tony Ferguson)

Poids Moyen

Mussels
Banned
Reaction score
Never lost his belt.
15-1 in the UFC (the L, a decision, fought while injured).
You're all familiar with these images but it's a great montage by Teep (check out his channel).
There are already numerous threads about boring-ass Khabib and his vile management or about the irish fraud so fuck it.
Sherdog can't get enough of a true LW champ right ?

giphy.gif

Hard not to love Tony. Wish we had more Tony's, but he is original

Dude is one of the best finishers every at 155

Absolute legend and a true BMF

El Cuckoo coming for that beltch!!

Small chance he beats khabib but if he does he’ll definitely be a more exciting champion

Man I have the strange feeeling that Khabib is gonna duck Tony... I hope it's not true, this fight has to happen!

Never lost his belt.

The broken arm in the MJ fight was caused by MJ. It also had little to no affect on the fight. Post history will confirm I am a huge Ferg fan, but it is what it is. MJ was a better man that night.

The broken arm in the MJ fight was caused by MJ. It also had little to no affect on the fight. Post history will confirm I am a huge Ferg fan, but it is what it is. MJ was a better man that night.

Amazing that Michael Johnson has wins over Ferguson, Tibau, Poirier, Barboza and Lobov.
I guess it's why we love this sport, everything can happen.
I believe Ferguson will defeat Khabib by decision.

Never lost his belt.
You're all familiar with these images but it's a great montage by Teep (check out his channel).
There are already numerous threads about boring-ass Khabib and his vile management or about the irish fraud so fuck it.
Sherdog can't get enough of a true LW champ right ?

"fought while injured" bullshit MJ broke Ferguson's arm with a punch

Last edited:
Amazing that Michael Johnson has wins over Ferguson, Tibau, Poirier, Barboza and Lobov.
I guess it's why we love this sport, everything can happen.
I believe Ferguson will defeat Khabib by decision.

People use the MJ and Castillo fights as a means to discredit Tony. I look at them as benchmarks that show the improvement in his skill sets.

I also think Tony beats Khabib. I just don't see Ferg winning a decision against him.

Back