News Can we finally all agree that Dana White is way better human than Oscar De La Hoya?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whatever you think of Dana at least he isn't a scumbag like this, Maybe Conor should be promoted by Oscar now they seem to have similar natures outside the ring.

Oscar De La Hoya Sued for Sexual Assault and Battery (Forcibly FISTING female victims Vagina)

Jane Doe claims Oscar had bottles of alcohol and "a bag of what appeared to be cocaine" in his kitchen when she arrived -- and she claims it became clear, he was on a mission to get wasted.

After Oscar became intoxicated, she claims the boxer invited her to the bedroom to hook up -- and during the encounter, he asked if she was down to "experiment" sexually.

Doe claims she declined various unusual requests and Oscar became frustrated -- but things came to a head when he "ultimately held her down with one arm while forcefully trying to insert his fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

In her suit, Doe claims she "repeatedly said no and demanded that De La Hoya stop. However, De La Hoya overpowered her and suddenly and forcefully pushed his hand and fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

Doe claims she screamed in pain and yelled at Oscar -- but he just laughed and told her to take a shot of alcohol. The woman claims she refused the booze and angrily left the house.

Full article
https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/21/oscar-de-la-hoya-sued-for-sexual-assault/

WRiabjv.jpg
Yea

Last edited:
Better in the way that taking a punch to the face is better than taking a kick squarely to the nut sack.

Innocent until proven guilty — no matter how fucked up it sounds.
I wouldn't put anything past Oscar, though — given his past history.

That's a pretty low standard you're setting for comparison.

Why does one have to be 'better' than the other? When compared to people like Hitler or Pol Pot they certainly come across as decent people, but Dana will always be a sentient pile of excrement regardless of what anyone else around him does.

Dana still doesn’t look as good in fishnet stockings.

"Doe claims she declined various unusual requests"

When you decline various requests and then still stay...then get held down. Somewhere in the story lose your trousers and panties...

Bottomline: She was fine with everything, but got her pussy hurt by the fisting and now wants money. Probably wanted money in the beginning.
This happened in 2017? So she is broke now and somebody told her to sue...

Oscar is a crazy scumbag, but so is she.

So fisting is the line in the sand you’re drawing

I wouldn't consider either of them to be particularly good people to be honest.

Whatever you think of Dana at least he isn't a scumbag like this, Maybe Conor should be promoted by Oscar now they seem to have similar natures outside the ring.

Oscar De La Hoya Sued for Sexual Assault and Battery (Forcibly FISTING female victims Vagina)

Jane Doe claims Oscar had bottles of alcohol and "a bag of what appeared to be cocaine" in his kitchen when she arrived -- and she claims it became clear, he was on a mission to get wasted.

After Oscar became intoxicated, she claims the boxer invited her to the bedroom to hook up -- and during the encounter, he asked if she was down to "experiment" sexually.

Doe claims she declined various unusual requests and Oscar became frustrated -- but things came to a head when he "ultimately held her down with one arm while forcefully trying to insert his fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

In her suit, Doe claims she "repeatedly said no and demanded that De La Hoya stop. However, De La Hoya overpowered her and suddenly and forcefully pushed his hand and fist into Plaintiff's vagina."

Doe claims she screamed in pain and yelled at Oscar -- but he just laughed and told her to take a shot of alcohol. The woman claims she refused the booze and angrily left the house.

Full article
https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/21/oscar-de-la-hoya-sued-for-sexual-assault/
Yes, I agree. It's like how I put a rapist ahead of a rapist who also sodomizes his victims. I only like Dana on Saturdays when i'm watching great cards like last Friday.

This is probably bs. Oscar has many issues but being violent outside the ring was never one. He is a drug addicted, cross dressing, bitter millionaire. so this is probably just one more slut trying to be in the spotlight and get paid

A boxer fisting a female? I'm surprised.

source.gif

Yea I dunno man. Something seems fisty about this story...

Dana is a way bigger piece of shit than Oscar and It's not even close. Oscar would have to rape 100 women before he would be on Dana's asshole level.

Back