• Winner of Lewis/Ivanov

• Greg Hardy

• Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
He seems pretty pissed off with the UFC because they haven't booked him a fight yet.

A pissed off Ngannou guaranteed is a scary Ngannou.

So once UFC pulls their finger out, who do you think they feed to Francis next?

Everyone seems to have a fight lined up, so there's not many options, but here's a few.

He's not interested in a third fight with Blaydes after beating him twice already, and he's just smashed JDS and Reem, so he won't want those again if JDS beats Volkov & Reem beats Harris.

Here's a few names:

Augusto Sakai
Harris if he beats Reem
Volkov if he beats JDS
Winner of Lewis/Ivanov

Honestly these are the only logical fights for him that make sense, maybe not Sakai but the man is itching for a fight with someone he hasn't smashed already. He may have to take a third fight with Blaydes, which would suck for him and the fans!

Book him a fight already, Dana!

Let's see how the three fights I listed play out, I suppose.

Instead of these stupid long periods between fights, they should just match him up against a lower ranked rando.

I would love to watch hardy get bombed on by ngannou all out of breath and shit. While all the NFL BBC A level athlete lovers cry in their moms basements.

DC or Stipe. Fuck this stupid 3 back to back title fights. Even more stupid considering that DC plans to retire with the belt if he wins.

For whatever reason I want to see Volkov vs Ngnnuao. Maybe just for lack of competition out there, a new fresh matchup.

If Alexander beats JDS then thats the fight to make. I still favor Francis in that fight though.

Greg Hardy, just to get him out of the UFC.

Rematch Derrick Lewis.

If not then maybe Jones, Volkov or Hardy.

Harris if he beats Overeem. It's a fresh matchup.

Either the second, third or fourth choices, whoever can fight him first. I guess he could fight Sakai, but we're talking about a guy who can't decisively beat 40+ year old versions of Kongo and Arlovski. Ngannou wil easily KO that big-bellied Machida imposter unless Francis fights like he did against Derrick Lewis (don't think we'll ever see that again, though).

For whatever reason I want to see Volkov vs Ngnnuao. Maybe just for lack of competition out there, a new fresh matchup.

If Alexander beats JDS then thats the fight to make. I still favor Francis in that fight though.
Francis said Volkov turned him down twice in the past. Which is not suprising, Ngannou is a nighmare matchup for him. And JDS is a quite dangerous fight as well.

Most likely for Ngannou is Harris if he wins or the winner of Lewis/Ivanov.

Get Bigfoot back
Guy likes to throwdown,we won't be dissapointed.

Only fight that makes sense is a rematch with Derrick Lewis. Francis said he was disgusted with his performance and wants that fight again. I expect Lewis to win on November 2nd. Francis/Lewis 2 should be on the same card as DC/Stipe 3.

I wouldn't feed him Hardy yet, let Hardy get a few wins and build up a bit otherwise they are just sacrificing a marketable contender.

They are better off giving him someone like Harris, or Overeem 2

Rozenstruik if he smokes AA in 2 weeks.

Otherwise Sakai would suffice if Ngannou is just wanting to stay busy. But who knows who is actually willing to fight Ngannou at HW.

Rumble Johnson wants to make a comeback at HW, this would be a good test for him to see if he is still competetive.

Rumble Johnson wants to make a comeback at HW, this would be a good test for him to see if he is still competetive.

He has to do 6 months of USADA testing until he can even get a fight.

Instead of these stupid long periods between fights, they should just match him up against a lower ranked rando.
a Lower ranked fighter isn't deserving of the number 2 ranked lhw like Shamil for example just lost to Curtis who Francis defeated twice so it would absolutely make no sense to pair them. Ivanov lost to JDS who Francis smoked it literally makes no sense to pair Francis vs lower ranked guys on losing streaks or recent losses to people he finished.

Back