Zhang doesn't want Jędrzejczyk, she wants to fight Shevchenko

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"I want to fight the best" .... "Right now I think Valentina is"

Joanna told TMZ Sports she deserves a title shot -- but Zhang adamantly disagrees, saying the Polish superstar's best days are behind her.
"I don't think shes the fighter that she used to be," Zhang says ... "She's not in the condition she used to be. I'm not very interested."

In fact, Zhang says she's WAY more interested in moving up a weight class and fighting Shevchenko for the Flyweight belt than taking on Joanna.
"I want to fight the best," Zhang says ... "Right now I think Valentina is one of the best."

How do you think she would do against Valentina? Or what do you think Weili has to do next? Who she has to fight?

In my opinion Valentina would beat her without problems, Valentina Shevchenko loves those kind of pressure fighters..

I only would be rather to see this fight if Zhang clean up her division, she gotta beat Joanna, Rose, Suarez, etc..
If she does that, after that would be cool if they make that fight, just to put another "big name" in Valentina's curriculum.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/17/weil...hina-ufc-rose-namajunas-valentina-shevchenko/

Min 1:53

Min 1:18

Interviewer asked her dream fight, she answered Val and Cejudo

I wouldn't want to be hit by either of them. And I like being hit by women.

i hate WMMA but thats a fight i'd watch, just because these 2 girls present something that most female "fighters" dont; actual fighting Skills.

Great fighters want to fight the best at higher weight classes. War Weili.

There you have it folks, another UFC champ that wants another belt instead of a very first title defense...

I hope she screws Joanna after she shamelessly ducked her, let Joana get a couple of more wins or sent Tatiana to beat her so we won't hear anything about Joanna asking for a TS

I'd like to see her against valentina, two real woman warrior and real champ.

What happened champions actually defending their belts?
If you want to move up with 0 defenses well... vacate the belt and move up.
Holding up divisions because you want a fight... fuck that noise

That's why I made this post.

Interviewer asked her dream fight, she answered Val and Cejudo

She wasn't campaigning or begging, which the OP lets you believe.

She was asked about Joanna, and she gave her opinion, basically saying she's a shell of herself. She was asked dream fights, and Val came up.

The ESPN guy even asks "are you ruling out Joanna?", and she said she thinks of higher of Rose, but has no problem fighting Joanna if the UFC asked.

That's why I made this post.

She wasn't campaigning or begging, which the OP lets you believe.

She was asked about Joanna, and she gave her opinion, basically saying she's a shell of herself. She was asked dream fights, and Val came up.

The ESPN guy even asks "are you ruling out Joanna?", and she said she thinks of higher of Rose, but has no problem fighting Joanna if the UFC asked.

damn you for making me read!
Cant you let me rant about irrelevant stuff???
Y u do tis 2 me?

:(

She's got to clean out her division before she gets to face a champion in another weight class. There were a lot of women ranked ahead of her at the time she got her title shot.

No worthwhile contenders, Joanna is 3-2 in her last 5. A decision over admittedly hot journeywoman Waterson shouldn't give you a TS.

"I want to fight the best" .... "Right now I think Valentina is"

Joanna told TMZ Sports she deserves a title shot -- but Zhang adamantly disagrees, saying the Polish superstar's best days are behind her.
"I don't think shes the fighter that she used to be," Zhang says ... "She's not in the condition she used to be. I'm not very interested."

In fact, Zhang says she's WAY more interested in moving up a weight class and fighting Shevchenko for the Flyweight belt than taking on Joanna.
"I want to fight the best," Zhang says ... "Right now I think Valentina is one of the best."

How do you think she would do against Valentina? Or what do you think Weili has to do next? Who she has to fight?

In my opinion Valentina would beat her without problems, Valentina Shevchenko loves those kind of pressure fighters..

I only would be rather to see this fight if Zhang clean up her division, she gotta beat Joanna, Rose, Suarez, etc..
If she does that, after that would be cool if they make that fight, just to put another "big name" in Valentina's curriculum.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/17/weil...hina-ufc-rose-namajunas-valentina-shevchenko/

Min 1:53

Min 1:18

Agreed, she needs to clean out her division first. If she doesn't it's like getting a free title shot and if she loses she doesn't lose her title. She has to prove she's the best in her division before getting to fight for a second title. Zhang vs Johanna. Book it Dana!

I'd rather see her KO Joanna first. If she can do that, then let her fight Val. She would lose against Val.

Amazing how triggered Shertards get by obvious trolling.

Back