Chael Slams Jon

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cliffs:. Don't kick a fighter when he's down (Weidman).

Jon is a dick pill cheat, and so my opinion is biased. Chael may also be a cheat,
but he came clean and didn't lie about it.

Jon is a multiple time cheat, and careless representative of himself and "champion"
role model. He's also a snitch and a pulsing punk who couldn't even find a source
for the "tainted supplements" which he lied about. So sad, too bad, Jonny.

Do you think it was justified just because of a call out?

Last edited:
Chael hates Jon so much that's unbearable to listen to him talk about Jon. He is so clearly biased that he comes off as a fool.

The undisputed man is right.

Chael likes Jones because he's a cheater just like himself but he hates Jones now because Jon embarrassed him on TV by not allowing him to ask Jon questions

I think he's still butthurt over that

LOL. It's always fun to listen uncle Chael trash Jones.

Sherdog gonna hate.

Chael hates Jon so much that's unbearable to listen to him talk about Jon. He is so clearly biased that he comes off as a fool.

hard to find fault with his argument here TBH, biased? yes. Critical, yes. Did Jon bring this on himself (like ALL his other problems) YES....

Came here to say this.

I cannot think of a less deserving title shot ever being given than his was. And and do not remember a less effective challenger. Literally had no business in the same cage a Jones and it showed.

Chael Sonnen got so sonned by Jones that he should fined every time he says his name, and call him every night to see how Jon's day went and say goodnight

CDjPqESWYAAHgkc.png:large

Chael is a bigger cheat than jon

and Jon kicked the everloving fuck outta him

You could say that for just about everything Chael says ... he's a tool trying to stay relevant in MMA, and all he can do is impersonate Skip Bayless/Cowherd with his dumb WWE theatrics sprinkled in. I don't understand why people take his opinions any more seriously than someone like Douchen McScwabs.

admitted your cheating doesn’t change that fact you cheated

there is no “except”

both cheaters
I mean one is owning something and one is pretending and lying about something so yeah I'd say cheating + lying about it is worse than cheating

I mean one is owning something and one is pretending and lying about something so yeah I'd say cheating + lying about it is worse than cheating

So this is a competition to see who’s less of a cheater/piece of shit

ok

Back