Do you guys think Dana/ufc told celebs to post about Zhang

They’re investors; and they probably have people who tweet these things for them.

Probably. I remember back in 2014(?) a poster on here made a thread about a fighter complaining about having to promote Ronda Rousey on their IG/Twitter by congratulating her.

Probably. I remember back in 2014(?) a poster on here made a thread about a fighter complaining about having to promote Ronda Rousey on their IG/Twitter by congratulating her.
Lmao that’s hilarious. I don’t remember that tough :(

Prolly a mix of both (investor influence and genuine fandom).

Funny how TS knows just how big of a fan of MMA The Rock is.

You know...The Rock, the guy who's been attending UFC events since way before TS's join date. If The Rock is a casual, what does that say about TS?

Theres something about Weili that makes her more attractive than most.

China is invested in american entertainment, promoting her (and paying Andrade to take a dive and lose the belt to her) is part of the propaganda machine.

Probably and thats fine. It happens more often than you think in MMA

Could be entirely related to the backlash to China in the NBA community and even the gaming E-Sports scene opening up potential opportunities for celebs trying to capitalize?

They also probably all share the same management agent. In fact, they almost certainly do. And that agency (WME) also happens to be the main owner of the UFC. and two of those listed are also co-owners of the UFC.

Khabib would maul Zhang behind the chinese walls again.

They recognize and appreciate a great fighter.

<Fedor23>
trump-ties-to-ufc-russia-fight-read-2018-mueller-ddc3115b-3970-42c2-96bc-1788a5e26e58.jpg

Back