Justin Buchholz: "Can We All Agree that Men are Better at Fighting than Women?"

"Men are better at fighting than women."

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aspen Ladd Controversy Sparks Twitter Debate

Former UFC lightweight and former Team Alpha Male coach Justin Buchholz . . . wrote the controversial comments about WMMA and immediately received backlash from Smith and several other female fighters.

“Hi @JustinBuchholz I’m writing a paper tonight for a class and I wonder if you would be willing to give me a couple of quotes I can use about how prevalent cultural beliefs like this are.”

Justin Buchholz then challenged Leslie Smith to a fight. Smith declined.

“No thanks, 1) I fight for money 2) I’d rather not touch you 3) challenging women is the only thing that makes you look dumber than challenging women’s fighting ability 5) you weigh more than me 6) I still have a fight career to focus on. I’m done, have a good night.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ting-than-women-gets-roasted-by-leslie-smith/

Zhang Weili and Thug Rose give me hope in women fighters.

There are a few legit ones like Valentina, Joanna, Amanda

Most of them are embarrassing, kind of annoying how easy it is to get in the UFC as a woman.

Fighting is a skill developed through a person's intellect which is irrespective of gender. However men are generally better at taking damage and physically superior which makes them better fighters.
I get what Justin is trying to say, but he doesn't have intellectual capacity to word it sensibly.

But with the sample of size of men vs women in combat sports, or sports for that matter, men will always be better. Most intelligent women will not choose fighting as a career path, or will be heavily discouraged to do so.

PS: I am talking about fight IQ. Just had to state that because it's not obvious some of our special members.

Last edited:
In before Sherdoggers are women haters and are Trump supporters.

I agree. Of course there are exceptions. For instance, I think Cyborg would beat me in a fight.

Why do we still have hear from or about justin ever?

This statement isn’t the least bit controversial, it’s practically a fact.

Can see a deluge of white knights getting triggered though.

Last edited:
He's not wrong but why would you say that? Women aren't as good as playing Tennis either but Tennis coaches aren't out there making those same statements.

This is the thing. There is a little overlap (think at the bottom of the male list with people like Pee Wee Herman and Woody Allen, etc., and people at the top of the female list like Amanda Nunes, military-trained, LEOs, etc.), but men are generally going to beat women in hand-to-hand fighting. There is nothing shameful in that.

Last edited:
Fighting is a skill developed through a person's intellect which is irrespective of gender. However men are generally better at taking damage and physically superior which makes them better fighters.
I get what Justin is trying to say, but he doesn't have intellectual capacity to word it sensibly.

A-level intellects like Einstein would demolish any current champion with 6 months training.....

The 265 IQ point upper limit only exists to keeps beasts like Newton & Gauss out of the sport. They’d never be able to cut down that far.

That isn't exactly a controversial statement. Or at least it shouldn't be. But of course some female fighters will be triggered by it. But in reality it isn't like they could actually compete in the respective men's divisions.

A-level intellects like Einstein would demolish any current champion with 6 months training.....
Two words - fight IQ. I figured I didn't need to explicitly state it, but I was wrong.

How is that a controversial statement? lol, it's a fact.

But with the sample of size of men vs women in combat sports, or sports for that matter, men will always be better. Most intelligent women will not choose fighting as a career path, or will be heavily discouraged to do so.

I’m sure you thought this made sense before posting it.

Back