Ken/Tito vs Khabib/Conor, Which was the more heated UFC feud?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock (3 fights)

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor (1 fight)

Personally I feel Ken and Tito was the more heated feud because none of it was artificial promotion. Tito was known to truly be an egotistical asshole, while Ken seriously felt Tito disrespected his entire team, the sport and himself. Shamrock and Tito truly hated each other I remember the build up. Take into consideration TWITTER didn't exist so Ken and Tito only could show their true dislike for one another at the time on TV or The Ultimate Fighter show. Both very competitive.

With Khabib vs Conor...Social media was a huge help in its manifestation. I feel many get a feud confused with real heat vs artificial heat. However at first Conors artificial created heat in promoting the fight may have become real heat due to how Khabib didnt take it as a joke, took the insults and shit talk to heart, then making the two truly dislike each other even though Khabib never seemed to be bothered by it UNTIL AFTER THE fight when he attacks Conors conor. That all being said, I think Khabib doesnt care as much as many think about Conor, as Conor truly dislikes Khabib (even if he said it was only business during the fight). Khabib likely dislikes Conor a great deal even if he claims to be so peaceful....YET at the same time... Khabibs manager said in a TMZ interview "it will never be over, they hate Conor and will beat the shit out of him wherever they see him in public"

Discuss

Last edited:
Probably conor khabib

Ken and tito hated each other but they could at least still be around each other and coach a tuf series ya know? Got heated a few times but nothing major

Imagine if conor and khabib coached? Come to think of it, Dana you wanna save TUF?

idk but Ken/Tito was fucking monumental

Wearing_Gay_Mezger_shirt.jpg

Back then the fighting did the talking. Now you see Conor losing and still talking because the talk is what proves who's better. Ask most Conor fanboys and they think Conor lost that fight vs Khabib dominating that fight!

Conor/Khabib because they were getting into actual fights outside of MMA.

Tito and Ken are dumbfucks, and yet they still weren't dumb enough to throw a dolly at a bus while on camera.

UnimportantThatGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

200.gif

I'll beat you into Living Death!
(or something like that)

Tito vs Ken at UFC 40 pretty much saved the company and arguably MMA in the US. Khabib and Conor's feud felt contrived and the root of it all was Khabib being upset and confronting Artem over some stuff he said to Russian media. Hell, Conor and Khabib were cool with each other, even traveling together, sitting next to each other. Social media exaggerates everything now days, no more privacy with dorks filming everything with their DumbPhones.

Tito and Ken would beat Khabib and Conor into a living death.

Beef was so bad, Conor would of been serving time for murdering Rose Namujunas because she got in the way

Probably conor khabib

Ken and tito hated each other but they could at least still be around each other and coach a tuf series ya know? Got heated a few times but nothing major

Imagine if conor and khabib coached? Come to think of it, Dana you wanna save TUF?
Khabib coaching a group of mountaineers and Conrad coaching a group of underage irish manlets wannabe fighters LOL. The irish would get slaughtered.

Tito/Chuck more than Tito/Shamrock

Khabib/Conor is done for now. if in fact Khabib doesn't give a rematch now. If they fight again, gonna be worse than before.

Back