Question. Who has Nick Diaz beaten that you feel that Nate could not beat? Who has Nate loss to that

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who has Nick beaten that you feel that Nate could not beat? Who has Nate loss to that you feel Nick would not have?
Just a curious question from a hardcore casual.

I do know they both would tko BJ penn at any point in his career.

Nick is better in all aspects.

Nick Diaz has destroyed Nick Diaz in the last 5 years. I don’t think Nate could have done it.

Not a chance Nate would beat Daley

Who has Nick beaten that you feel that Nate could not beat? Who has Nate loss to that you feel Nick would not have?

Koji Oishi
He fought both Diaz brothers back to back

Impossible question to answer. Nate in 2015 could probably best most fighters Bick beat. But in 2009, in Japan, that Nate didn’t exist

Nick isn't a current fighter. Nick hasn't beaten anybody since BJ Penn 8 years ago. He is not really a part of the sport anymore. Nate got run out of the sport losing to Benson, Josh thomson and RDA. He couldn't compete with the best back then. Conor punched his meal ticket. Good for him, he deserved a big payday.

Nobody could tell me Nate's gonna beat Robbie

Well, for one, I don't think Conor would ever in his wildest dreams see the end of a five round fight with Nick like he did with Nate.

Nick's bigger, has a better chin, better body work, and more pressure. I just can't see Conor getting out of that, knowing all the problems Nate gave him.

Are we counting Karo?
<TheDonald>

Probably Shamrock. Lawler.
Nick wouldn't lose to McGregor unless something unusual happened. Don't think the Dong would beat him either. Didn't Nate lose to Guida? That's basically the Shrek fight minus the unexpected Ultra combo - so Nick would beat him as long as he worked on his TDD like he did for Shrek. Nick probably would've gotten Hermes.

Thomson would be a tough one for anybody - although I don't think he could severely hurt Nick like he did Nate.

Nick was a better fighter, but Nate closed the gap. I would like to see them fight each other.

Maybe Daley, and Lawler but that was a very very young lawler tho

Back