News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score

The undefeated-Dagestani wasted no time in responding to his post by aiming a dig at his former foe.

He uploaded a message in Russian which translates to "This is a fiasco wino" - an apparent swipe about McGregor being an alcoholic.
McGregor then hit back with a Tweet composed in Russian which translates to "See you in Moscow, p*ssy"

And then Conor posts photo of him getting Russian visa

Lets make "bus gate 2.0" in Russia and even more anticipated rematch and angrier Khabib

Conor will get crushed again. He needs to stick to sucker punching old men in pubs.

Lol at Conor getting a rematch. Khabib runs the UFC now and he is the A-side. Even Dana has admitted to such.

Conor can only beg him for a fight and post on twitter. Conor will forever be Khabib's bitch.

Lol at Conor getting a rematch. Khabib runs the UFC now and he is the A-side. Even Dana has admitted to such.

Conor can only beg him for a fight and post on twitter. Conor will forever be Khabib's bitch.
Hahahahaha I don't even like Conor but you are obviously hating hard and desperate to view Khabib as the A side. Everyone knows they make way more money fighting Conor then anyone. Why is it so hard for people to just admit the truth.... I mean is your arm going to fall off if you do? The truth is hard to swallow sometimes but it will take you much further in life then bs'ing your way through it just to feel better about something.

Condor probably only got the visa because the shit is about to hit the fan and Putin will grant him Asylum for a hefty price.

Hahahahaha I don't even like Conor but you are obviously hating hard and desperate to view Khabib as the A side. Everyone knows they make way more money fighting Conor then anyone. Why is it so hard for people to just admit the truth.... I mean is your arm going to fall off if you do? The truth is hard to swallow sometimes but it will take you much further in life then bs'ing your way through it just to feel better about something.
Hasn’t a large part of Ireland turned on him given the following;

He punches old men for refusing drinks, he has has been accused of rape by two women and lastly he keeps losing fights.

On top of this uncle Dana seems to have turned on him.

He was the A side but is he now, am not so sure.

I wish these two would just f*ck and get it over with

You know that famous line Conor once made, "You'll do nuttin." ?

He'll do nothing.

Hasn’t a large part of Ireland turned on him given the following;

He punches old men for refusing drinks, he has has been accused of rape by two women and lastly he keeps losing fights.

On top of this uncle Dana seems to have turned on him.

He was the A side but is he now, am not so sure.
Well ask yourself, if you were offered a fight to make the most money possible who would you choose? Conor by far. Yes he is being a scum bag but he is still the A side. That might fade away but its still fact. Hopefully the guy turns his attitude and life around, he has a lot of people that look up to him the freaken moron.

Anything so it doesn't have to be about his rape allegations

Conor hasn't won a fight in 3 years (his pub fights with old men don't count).

He needs several wins before he is even considered for a title fight.

Lol that cokehead rapist doesn‘t deserve a title match.

fight justin you pussy

lol @ deserve. That cokehead rapist will get a title shot whenever he wants. The moment he rings Dana and says he wants it, the UFC will make everyone else wait.

And why would Conor fight Justin? Justin doesn't have a world title and the Khabib rematch will make him way more money.

Conor is the GOAT Twitter/keyboard warrior now.

Conor has a big dick and Khabib would definitely feel a lot of discomfort during intercourse
Poor Conor aroused sporting uncontrollable hardons at the weigh ins when he just gets too close to a muscular man he is about to compete against... I doubt he makes it, probably pops off prematurely... what a sick man McGreg is
8d55588bba6525d31c08d023799bd997

sddefault.jpg

<36><36><36><36>

Conor doesn't have a chance to beat Khabib, not without driving a bus over him first, and even that would still be a long shot. I'll ask again 'Is Conor a UFC fighter?' Hasn't fought in a long time aside from the destruction last year.

He's selling his whisky in Russia you goofs that's all

Back