Whittaker/Adesanya v Rockhold/Weedman

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Do Adesanya and Whittaker beat Rockhold or Weedman?

How do these fights go, who wins and how?

Do to the grappling I actually lean toward the champs of yesteryear

Kinda crazy how the recent champs never had to fight the former Kings of the division

forfeit your internet access now.png
Adesanya and whittaker beat them both

Doesnt matter, i want to see Romero fight luke and weidman again.

Doesnt matter, i want to see Romero fight luke and weidman again.
bro i wont lie you just posted cringe 2.png
Do you wanna see someone get fucking murdered on ppv?

ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841
ascvcho-3-gif.663841

Do Adesanya and Whittaker beat Rockhold or Weedman?

How do these fights go, who wins and how?

Do to the grappling I actually lean toward the champs of yesteryear

Kinda crazy how the recent champs never had to fight the former Kings of the division
if that guy in you're AV had a little bit more muscle I would've thought he's meant to be Paulo Costa

Both Whittaker and Adesanya would crush the glass chinned duo

In their primes i'd pick rockhold to beat all but maybe isreal.

prime weidman matches up with isreal better.

All three of them beat Whitaker though.

It's funny, whitaker has never fought a former ufc champion or even a former middleweight title challenger. even romero, who has beaten many former champs has never had a real title shot. the first was against Whitaker for an interim and the second was roberts first fight as promoted champion.

Prime Rockhold and Weidman are the two best middleweights ever.

It's funny, whitaker has never fought a former ufc champion or even a former middleweight title challenger. even romero, who has beaten many former champs has never had a real title shot. the first was against Whitaker for an interim and the second was roberts first fight as promoted champion.

Whittaker beats Romero and Jacare yet can't beat rockhold or weed??

i think yoel and costa beat them all

Rocky Lockridge

The only chance Rockhold and Weidman would have against Whittaker would be on the ground, but Rob showed he could survive Jacare's grappling, so he'd be fine to ride out a round down there IF either of them could get Rob to the mat in the first place. And neither has good enough TDs to get a wrestler-killer like Rob to the ground anyway, so neither would survive past R2 against The Reaper.

Izzy would finish Luke inside 90 seconds but Weidman would be a more interesting challenge as long as he could survive long enough to get clinched up with the champ. If Chris could get Izzy locked up and taken down it'd get real interesting.

Damn bro you have been VERY hard on Whittaker. I like his chances against Luke and Weidman personally.

The only chance Rockhold and Weidman would have against Whittaker would be on the ground, but Rob showed he could survive Jacare's grappling, so he'd be fine to ride out a round down there IF either of them could get Rob to the mat in the first place. And neither has good enough TDs to get a wrestler-killer like Rob to the ground anyway, so neither would survive past R2 against The Reaper.

Izzy would finish Luke inside 90 seconds but Weidman would be a more interesting challenge as long as he could survive long enough to get clinched up with the champ. If Chris could get Izzy locked up and taken down it'd get real interesting.
Weidman even in his prime was not all that fast or explosive. I believe he had pretty good timing and technique with his wrestling. However I don't think he'd be fast enough for Israel and eventually Israel who has better timing IMO will catch on to Chris. It would have been interesting though.

It really would have been nice to see Robert or Israel fight CW or LR in the past few years. Kinda crazy how it never did happen.

That's right. I mean the second time he for sure didn't beat yoel regardless of the decision.

I don't tout yoel as unbeatable or anything like that personally it's just a matter of match ups. Yoel loses rounds to pretty much anyone he fights. He's a dangerous and scary fighter but not exactly hard to beat.

Chris had a dam good chin for a bit and better takedowns than Jacare so there is that

Both Luke and Chris have more reach than Jacare too though Luke never had a great chin and was always hittable but if he somehow got top control on Whittaker I think it's game over

That's right. I mean the second time he for sure didn't beat yoel regardless of the decision.

I don't tout yoel as unbeatable or anything like that personally it's just a matter of match ups. Yoel loses rounds to pretty much anyone he fights. He's a dangerous and scary fighter but not exactly hard to beat.

Yoel isn't hard to beat lmao

You're full of shit buddeh.

Agreed. It also doesn't help that Weidman and Rockhold are slow as molasses. Seriously, Ben Sosoli, the fat HW whose only trick was winging wild hooks against Greg Hardy, seemed a lot faster than Rockhold and Weidman.

Luke gets clipped and put away within 3 minutes against both.

The Weidman of 3+ years ago would have had a good chance to go the distance against both and maybe get a UD against Israel with a grappling heavy style but Whittaker probably too squirrelly to get hold of and get down.

Back