Do you think Conor would be hated this much if he had WON the fight with Khabib?

Fwaming Dwagon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes people hate losers more than "bad guys" hence why Jones has more fans than haters. He messes up but still wins his fights. Success can overshadow mishaps, what do you guys think?

No way lol.

His fans would be all over this board, more insufferable than ever.

Sometimes people hate losers more than "bad guys" hence why Jones has more fans than haters. He messes up but still wins his fights. Success can overshadow mishaps, what do you guys think?

If you were my mother's brother, would you be my uncle?

Being an alleged rapist x2 won’t get you many fans bro

Winners get hated on to. Look at all the hate Khabib, Jones an Israel get. Difference is winners get more fans.

Conor would probably have a ton more fans to deflect the hate if he won.

nuthugger.jpg

Things would have been different if RdA hadn't got injured. He'd have beaten Conor, the Nate fights would never have happened, the Eddie fight would never have happened and neither would the Mayweather fight and there'd be no Proper no. Twelve.
Conor would be an ok LW who won slightly more fight than he lost.

So it's not down to him losing to Khabib it's all down to him not losing to RdA.

Probably, because people hate Conor for no reason. I don't get it, he's a very exciting fighter that always looks to ko his opponents. What more do people want from him? He's the definition of a fighter unlike most point fighters in mma today.

I think the foolish foam boys would just feel more salted by Conor's rise and rise.

If Ronda and Conor have taught as anything, fans all around the internet relish in the downfall of Dana's company mascots. Especially if show any bad attitude.

Absolutely he’d just have more people sucking his balls and ready to defend him.

The Conman marks have to be a little quieter given that there man just had his shit pushed in.

nah , like him or hate him Jones is the best fighter on earth , nothing similar to Conor.
Conor had a flash KO over Aldo and was pımped up until he face a gatekeeper and finaly Khabib

I dont like both of them that much but I accept greatness of Jones and Conor being a rich clown

If he defended one of his belts it would have helped. Also if he didn't rape.

He's been accused of sexual assault twice, and sucker punched an old guy in a bar. So I don't think many people would be cheering for him either way

Probably, because people hate Conor for no reason. I don't get it, he's a very exciting fighter that always looks to ko his opponents. What more do people want from him? He's the definition of a fighter unlike most point fighters in mma today.

People hate Conor because he is a terrible human being man. It has nothing to do with him winning or losing. If I had a son I would use Conor is the best example I could find of how a man can fail at being a man.

^The board would have been riddled with shit posters like above

Back