Will Ben Sosoli get another UFC fight?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Seems like they brought him in to pad Hardys record. Will he get another fight now because of inhalergate?

I'm not opposed to it. The guy comes to fight and didn't fold to "A Level Athleticism".

Take into account the HW div is shoddy at best... Book it Dana.

What we saw from last night, is the same game plan he'll bring EVERY time. Look to land the loopy left hook after a right to the body. I've seen enough already. I'll pass on watching him

His corner seemed to actually be giving him good advice. Dude refused to follow their plan and mostly kept trying to jump in with hooks. No wrestling on top of that. Unless he intends to immediately step his game up, just another sloppy big dude who hits hard.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to Blow into an inhaler.

He better after the way Dana was talking him up after the fight, even claiming the fightmakers were expecting him to KO Hardy. Surely he was being genuine and not just building up Ben to make Hardy look better.

Last edited:
Sure, down to see him bang again.

Id keep him

He looks to bang and can take punches

He's also very fast for a HW

Put him in with a wrestler, he'll get taken down and sub'd inside a minute and then cut him.

He will definitely get another fight.

No. They only sign these guys so Hardy has a chance of winning. They'll sign another guy who is no threat to take his place next time as well.

Pass. He obviously belongs on the local circuits beating up other club fighters. I'm sure he's a tough guy, but he showed zero skill. He's a one-dimensional striker whose striking is below average.

Lose some weight. Add some calf kicks. Let’s go.

His corner seemed to actually be giving him good advice. Dude refused to follow their plan and mostly kept trying to jump in with hooks. No wrestling on top of that. Unless he intends to immediately step his game up, just another sloppy big dude who hits hard.

This

It's not like he has to start acting like Daniel Cormier out there, but just threatening with the TD would create openings for him, I cant understand why he wasn't willing to throw a couple of TD attempts out there

Back