TUF fighter can’t remember name

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
who was the TUF fighter that had the grenade tattoos on his hand? I can’t remember the season or the name, Jody or Josie comes to mind, but I can’t figure it out. He had attitude problems and I think got kicked off the show.

I always thought he would amount to something with that fiery attitude but I think he was just upset at being a manlet?

war-machine-court.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Machine_(mixed_martial_artist)

who was the TUF fighter that had the grenade tattoos on his hand? I can’t remember the season or the name, Jody or Josie comes to mind, but I can’t figure it out. He had attitude problems and I think got kicked off the show.

Junie The Lunatik Browning

if you can't remember the name then it's bellal muhammad

Yeah that’s it thanks bro. Did he ever do anything?

i think he recently had a comeback fight and lost IIRC

could be wrong. I think he still fights in smaller promotions

i think he recently had a comeback fight and lost IIRC

could be wrong. I think he still fights in smaller promotions
Interesting, I would've put money on him being behind bars for life by now.

Junie Browing, good call @VicVinegar

The guy was a wreck. Mental Midget. Everyone, go give your Dad a hug.

Yeah that’s it thanks bro. Did he ever do anything?

I remember something weird where he ended up in Thailand a few years ago and was on social media saying he was stuck and couldn't get back home. A couple of years later he showed up on a regional circuit looking really flabby and prematurely old. Apparently alcohol had taken a toll on him

Man Junie was fucking with LHWs like Bader. I Wish on of em would have laid him out. Dude was beyond annoying.

Did Browning have grenades tattooed on his hands? War Machine is the only guy that I can think of that fits that description.

Edit

I've answered my own question.

browning21b.jpg

I read thw title and thought

Oh no, damn whos got CTE that bad already?

Back