Yair vs Russian Lincoln

BryanSchaub

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This fight should happen next if Lincoln beats that bum in Russia.

Both fighters beat Stephens by 29-28 (both lost the third round).

Should this fight happen next?

Discuss

Stephens could grapplefuck Yair when he wanted to so it would be extremely easy for Zabit.

Yes this would be a great matchup. Zabit murders Yair in rds 1&2 then gasses. If 5 rds idk who wins?

I'm so out of the loop I thought Russian Lincoln was someone's actual name. I was like that's a pretty dope name.

Russian Lincoln MUST watch out for those behind the head shots.......

Ah thank you

they could be the most exciting fighters to watch at 145. I really hope this fight happens.

This fight should happen next if Lincoln beats that bum in Russia.

Both fighters beat Stephens by 29-28 (both lost the third round).

Should this fight happen next?

Discuss

Yes, and ideally it should happen in Lincoln's "home state": Chicago

And Zabit should come down the aisle wearing a top hat and black suit, with some sort of Civil War diddy in the speakers. Most epic ring entrance ever.

That would be such an amazing match up. I hope that Russian Lincoln beats "that bum in Russia" so this fight actually happens.

Presuming zabit wins... Yair/zabit absolutely needs to happen next. It needs to headline a fight night So that it’s 5 rounds. the winner will likely fight for the title next, let them get some rounds in

Zabit wins this one. Yair wont threaten him standing and Zabit has the wrestling to take this fight, Stephens outwrestled Yair easily.

You are dramatically underrating Calvin Kattar.

Zabit most likely wins the striking is close but Zabit's wrestling is way better.

I want to see Abe beat him into a living death

Back