Kron Gracie - Purge siren

Presumably because he is now legally allowed to attack his opponent.

It was better suited to Rizin.

krnprge.gif

It was a warning for his opponent, I’m assuming, however it backfired

Because he's retarded like all the other people that thought those movies were good

Because he said his Japanese opponent was playing mind games so he choose this to walk out to and liked it.

that was actually conor's rape alarm going off on his phone because he'd plugged into the stereo to get some charge as his battery had nearly ran out from sending all those tweets and pressing refresh every 5 seconds.

he needs the alarm to remind him

Just watched Purge: Anarchy, it was absolutely terrible. Low budget, bad acting and boring. Pretty much like the SAW movies have gone. Cash in on the name. Concept died with the first movie.

Last edited:
Kron ever said why he believes the earth is flat?

It's the jews bro, they co-oped with the masons since couple of generations already. The communist jewish-masonry is what the world is controlled by.
Deal with it guys.
It's sad that you go through life thinking like that and I'm sure this is what you attribute your not being able to get ahead in life. You believe in lizard people and you would be famous and Rich if it wasn't for the Illuminati right? You people are delusional and sad and racist

For the next 25 minutes all attacks including eye pokes, 12 to 6 elbows and groin strikes will be legal.

I thought it was a great intro and it was definitely unique enough to catch everyone's attention

fighters definitely needs some more creativity than garbage radio hits

It's sad that you go through life thinking like that and I'm sure this is what you attribute your not being able to get ahead in life. You believe in lizard people and you would be famous and Rich if it wasn't for the Illuminati right? You people are delusional and sad and racist
That was a troll, lmao. I got into it too deep once, and i realized that it's worthless. Even if it somehow would be true, then my life wouldn't change anyways.

BTW. Why is racism such a bad thing? I honestly don't care about any racist remarks towards anyone.

Back