Dana White - Incoming Heart attack?

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
c58fa01d6c340541b32842fc63850646_crop_exact.jpg

Freaking out and talking shit about the UFC's premier fighters, now including GASP Conor??? It feels like Dana is under more pressure then ever and this is not your typical crisis.

Nope
He doesn’t give a shit, hasn’t given a shit and won’t be giving the aforementioned shit

I think he started on meds a while back he seems neutered

Why does anyone care about Dana and his health? Like he gives a fuck about anyone else

There's 500 million reasons to believe Dana will survive <{Joewithit}>

Heart attack or perhaps murdered by some jealous ring girl he told it was "more than just sex"

c58fa01d6c340541b32842fc63850646_crop_exact.jpg

Freaking out and talking shit about the UFC's premier fighters, now including GASP Conor??? It feels like Dana is under more pressure then ever and this is not your typical crisis.
What?
UFC is on ESPN now. They want WINNERS. Fighters that are WINNERS.

Conor dont fit that description. Dana is doing his job for once. They want this to be a legit sport now, I doubt the shit talk will make NEW fans. If you are not a fan of Conor by now who continues to watch then you wont become one. Especially if you talk shit about doing this and that and then get your ass beat. He would lose to the top 5 LW's in the UFC right now.

In short, UFC lives on without Conor. Rousey has been gone how long now lol? UFC lives on. If you want to see Conor go to Ireland he will be in a courthouse near by.

He'll live on forever - in hell, sitting on the right side of the devil.

When you don’t wanna quit but you couldn’t care less if you get fired, this is what you get.

Jon Jones is still winning so all is right in the UFC universe.

I think he started on meds a while back he seems neutered

He got muzzled by Zuffa/Endeavor's lawyers after the anti-trust suit started moving through the courts.

That's why he stopped doing those media scrums, because they were literally being submitted into evidence by the plaintiff's lawyers.

Back