lol at UFC burying Askren

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
On the Singapore card at 8:00 am.

*Plays funeral music...

Edit: If you are going to claim Ben is some huge star in Asia please provide a source, thanks

Last edited:
I think they’ve hated him for a long time...
The fact they brought him outta retirement just to get KO'd the fastest in history. Something really hilarious about that. Guess we saw who got the last laugh.

Who else on the UFC roster should headline in Singapore besides Askren? He's a star over there.

Killing him by headlining him in their biggest emerging market where he already has ONE recognition

Ben Askren took the biggest L of all time

Just because he fought there that doesn't make him a star.
More of a star than anybody else on the UFC roster. He had 7 fights in ONE which is based out of Singapore and all of which he won. Give me some names of who would be more recognized over there and fill the arena? UFC is trying to get some of that ONE market it's competition.

Are we going to have a funeral for Ben Askren if he loses?

What are his chances of beating Maia? If so, how does he do it? Askren is the favorite -150 on Scorecord betting app (Oregon). I think it's a bad match up for Askren.

Good, I'm not usually big on the UFC dumping on fighters, but in Askren's case I'll make an exception.

WAR ASKRENGOAT

This is UFC’s attempt to get Askren a win against someone who won’t KO him.

Askren will nullify Maia. I like Maia and I'm not a big Askren fan, but Askren is just an awesome grappler. If Jorge missed that knee there would be no bmf belt. Askren by very boring decision. His wrestling ability and submission defense are going be the story of Askren/Maia.

On the Singapore card at 8:00 am.

*Plays funeral music...

they need to call him Ben Aspirin cuz I’m sure that boi got a major headache from that flying knee he ate and all the press that Mazzy’s been getting from launching his head into the nosebleeds.

nah askren will win this

maia aint shit anymore at the age of 41

askren wrestlefucks him in an ugly fight

Askren will nullify Maia. I like Maia and I'm not a big Askren fan, but Askren is just an awesome grappler. If Jorge missed that knee there would be no bmf belt. Askren by very boring decision. His wrestling ability and submission defense are going be the story of Askren/Maia.

Can he defend submissions for 5 rounds though? Maia also probably has better stand up as well strangely.

Back