Poor Gastelum

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
iIJoSxc.png

He clearly knows that he's not elite.

he is the only one who had simpathy for the Chris and let him have this one win

Except Kelvin is elite, he lost that fight because he was undersized. Every other opponent there is as big or bigger than Chris.

Except Kelvin is elite, he lost that fight because he was undersized. Every other opponent there is as big or bigger than Chris.

Agreed, but that's his fault for not being able to be disciplined and saying no the moedlos and tacos

Oh I bet he would knock Weidman into another lifetime now. Gastelum almost put him out the first time around, that was Chris' last stand.

Can call The Chris a lot of things but coward isn't one of them. Dude fights everyone. I still believe Kelvin can be Champ. He gave Izzy his biggest fight and almost finished him. When he had him hurt going for a takedown was a bit of a brain fart.

It's not Kelvin's fault, he thought his nutritionist said that he should try the taquito diet, not the keto diet.
I could see him going on a good run back at welterweight.

that's an extremly murderous row of guys, in all fairness to Gastelum the dude was horribly outsized, he really doesn't belong at MW

Size advantage is very hard to deal with in grappling exchanges. Chris easily had 20+ pounds on Kelvin.

Gasteleum was actually favored against Weidman and dropped him in the 1st round

Gasteleum also followed up that loss...by KOing former champ Bisping across the world in Asia

10 more seconds in that round and it would be another L for teh Chris. Coulda, woulda, shoulda tho. I was impressed Chris managed to recover and was quite disappointed with Kelvin submission defense. Esp. if you consider he managed to defend well against Jacare.

He could have been a big boy at 170 if he followed diet.

But cardio and speed are his advantages at 185.

Oh yeah...I forgot when you fight a bunch of killers and lose, it makes you a bum...don't forget that Weidman would likely tear op a new asshole with one hand tied behind his back.

Gasteleum was actually favored against Weidman and dropped him in the 1st round

Gasteleum also followed up that loss...by KOing former champ Bisping across the world in Asia
That win needs an asterisk though it was two weeks out of getting dropped and choked to sleep.

Should have never been booked.

It is incredibly concerning how Weidman said "I'll be back better" after the fight.

No. Bro. Nooooooooooo. You will not.

Dana and all of Chris family need to have an intervention ASAP. 5 BAD knockout loses in 6 fights....and he even got tagged in that one win hard.

Can call The Chris a lot of things but coward isn't one of them. Dude fights everyone. I still believe Kelvin can be Champ. He gave Izzy his biggest fight and almost finished him. When he had him hurt going for a takedown was a bit of a brain fart.
Styles make fights, and who you fight because of styles makes as much of a difference in your record than anything.

I’m still a firm believer Teh Chris beats Izzy.

Styles make fights.

Back