I'm sorry but Conor DESERVES rematch first... then Tony can fight Khabib

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Listen there was a lot of bad blood between these two and the match ended in controversy. The level of disgrace that Khabib displayed showed his true inner self. He is the type of man that would punch you after the fight was over. You've met those guys in life. They are bad people and have the petty vendetta of women.

Conor had ring rust and came off a fight year long camp that had nothing but striking. He STILL gave Khabib a challenge. The man was the first and the MOST legit two division champ for the UFC. You can count GSP's win over Bisping if you're a complete moron I guess, but Amenda Nunes and DC are the only other two-champs that deserve actual respect.

Tony has a winning streak sure, but where the fuck is he? He was scheduled to fight Khabib 4 times! FOUR FUCKING TIMES. And it didn't come. Besides, if Kevin no heart staph infected no cardio Lee can fully mount Tony, his BJJ game means fuck all against Khabib.

Eddie Bravo would get raped in a pure grappling match vs Khabib let alone Tony. That's going off topic. But Conor deserves the rematch. He made the UFC tons of money and changed Khabib's bum life. In a landscape where holly fucking holm seems to get every other shot at the title, I think Conor did a little more than her to merit it. And you guys know all the contenders are an absolute joke. Dustin Porier getting a title show was an abomination to that division. He is just a younger cowboy who will amount to nothing. Give the title shot to someone who poses an actual threat.

tenor.gif

<LikeReally5>
Lol ban this fucking noob

Listen there was a lot of bad blood between these two and the match ended in controversy. The level of disgrace that Khabib displayed showed his true inner self. He is the type of man that would punch you after the fight was over. You've met those guys in life. They are bad people and have the petty vendetta of women.

Conor had ring rust and came off a fight year long camp that had nothing but striking. He STILL gave Khabib a challenge. The man was the first and the MOST legit two division champ for the UFC. You can count GSP's win over Bisping if you're a complete moron I guess, but Amenda Nunes and DC are the only other two-champs that deserve actual respect.

Tony has a winning streak sure, but where the fuck is he? He was scheduled to fight Khabib 4 times! FOUR FUCKING TIMES. And it didn't come. Besides, if Kevin no heart staph infected no cardio Lee can fully mount Tony, his BJJ game means fuck all against Khabib.

Eddie Bravo would get raped in a pure grappling match vs Khabib let alone Tony. That's going off topic. But Conor deserves the rematch. He made the UFC tons of money and changed Khabib's bum life. In a landscape where holly fucking holm seems to get every other shot at the title, I think Conor did a little more than her to merit it. And you guys know all the contenders are an absolute joke. Dustin Porier getting a title show was an abomination to that division. He is just a younger cowboy who will amount to nothing. Give the title shot to someone who poses an actual threat.

2bLIoiQ.gif

I'd love to see McG get destroyed from bell to bell again honestly, so sure. Let them run it back.

It is laughable the way TS just has to take a shot at GSP in every thread he makes. Mods should have to out all of TS’s alt accounts.

wasn't suprised when I saw the idiot who posted it.

Wtf happened to this site, this use to be the place to come for logical and smart MMA talk. Now it’s just full of trolls

Lol this idiot gave reasons why there shouldn’t be a rematch...

Conor had ring rust, so fight someone else and get a win first

Two division champ? Nobody believes he was a legit champ champ as he never defended and was immediately stripped after. After so they could claim two divisions for marketing purposes.

Let him fight Dustin, if he gets the win he should be next...and if not, we’ll then he most likely temporarily retires again

Back