Reyes hasnt fought a wrestler

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Can we say that was a dumb thing people were saying when weidman got booked to fight Reyes now? He did fight that wrestler and koed him.

Can we say that was a dumb thing people were saying when weidman got booked to fight Reyes now? He did fight that wrestler and koed him.
You could post a pic of a fist and Weidman would get tkoed. Beating him at LHW means jack shit.
And btw Volkan beat him.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Weidman being a big middleweight having moved to LHW doesnt mean he would be able to threaten a natural LHW like Reyes. Weidmans strength just didnt carry over. His chin definitely did.

Jones takes Reyes off his feet easily. If it stays standing and Reyes can avoid the barrage of kicks Jones throws to the thighs and knee caps he stands a good chance. I take Reyes as a heavier handed striker than Alexander Gustafsson who did well against Jones regardless of his lack of training in that fight.

I WAS impressed with Dominick Reyes's movement.

Anyone else surprised how much bigger Reyes looked?! The guy is a fucking monster. He has a round to beat Jon but after its all downhill I think.

the Weidman fight didn't change anything about what i thought of Reyes. i would have liked to seen Reyes vs a still hungry Gustafsson.

Back