Why Do Sherdoggers Side with UFC instead of Fighters?

palerider500

The Rational Thinker
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't get this basement dwelling mentality. Colby says fighters need more pay and UFC lowballed him, sherdoggers attack him.

Paige Vanzant says she makes WAYYYY more from Instagram than UFC, sherdoggers attack her.

Come on my sherbrothers, get it together.

Paige also said she's gonna shave her head bald

We only side with fighters on winning streaks who we currently like. Fuck the rest.

Jessa Rhodes looks like a Paige 2.0, I can just hope to see them togheter one day.

Regarding the fighters' pay, we saw so many times that when a fighter start to get money he starts to lose focus and fights. With the years I started to think that maybe uncle Dana was right when he sais that you need to keep the fighters hungry.
Talking about more serious business, I highly recommed the scene of Jessa Rhodes in Swallowed.

jessa_rhodes.jpg

Because Dana is our Daddy

Dana White invented mma, he knows better.

I don't get this basement dwelling mentality. Colby says fighters need more pay and UFC lowballed him, sherdoggers attack him.

Paige Vanzant says she makes WAYYYY more from Instagram than UFC, sherdoggers attack her.

Because we want to see fighters fight, the ones who brag about how much their favorite fighter makes a fight are stupid.
Most of them already earn more than a teacher or a doctor or whatever.

Sherdog isn't a monolith

We side with fighters usually. Your examples are Colby Simpleton and PVZ. PVZ said she makes more money on Instagram than from UFC. Reality is she makes money from Instagram because she is a UFC fighter. Without the UFC she wouldn't make shit on Instagram. She shouldn't have publicly shit on her employer.

Preemptively siding with one or the other is a kind of prejudice. Sometimes the fighter is right, sometimes the UFC has the better argument.

Dana pays people to post

Dana White invented mma, he knows better.

legend has it, Dana was the first person to teach Hoyce Gracie how to grapple.
Should of been called Dana jujitsu but those slimey Gracies got rich off his name

most ppl don’t know Dana is a Blackbelt

Back