News Conor posts a pic from Russian Embassy, hints Russia rematch

would be cool if he stopped tweetering and started fighting

If the ufc really gives Conor a rematch over Tony, JG, etc I’m seriously done with the ufc Lol

Why couldn’t he just post the actual picture instead of a point of view of the picture. Lol

how does it hint at a rematch? will you just jerk off to his pics in private we really don't need 8 conor threads a day.

how does it hint at a rematch? will you just jerk off to his pics in private we really don't need 8 conor threads a day.
Chill out bro, relax

If the ufc really gives Conor a rematch over Tony, JG, etc I’m seriously done with the ufc Lol
UFC can't force Khabib to fight anyone. It's a three player game and Khabib ain't playin' with Conor.

Conor is a smart businessman. Maybe the best ever at self marketing. And I hate the dork. It would be a total shame if he fought Khabib instead of Tony. but the $ that could be made with a Conor vs khabib fight in Russia would be crazy. since WME took over, they haven't exactly always done the right thing (ie giving Tony the next shot). I wouldn't be surprised if they booked the khabib vs conor. $$$. I hope not

Dana just said Khabib is the man, Conor isn't. Khabib calls the shots and chooses who he fights next. So, no.

Conor is most likely trying to generate headlines to take attention off the rape allegations.

The loon said he was fighting Edgar 2 days ago.

Last edited:
Conor McGregor at a buffet - "Look at all of these options!!!!"

Conor McGregor ALSO at a buffet - "I'm not REALLY hungry"

UFC can't force Khabib to fight anyone. It's a three player game and Khabib ain't playin' with Conor.
Lmao. Khabib is Danas bitch and if Dana says he fights Conor theres nothing he can do about it. Otherwise he will be stripped.

It amazes me that grown ass adults even give a shit about this stuff. It's fucking stupid.

I would love to know what actually goes on in his mind, he has to have some level of logic to what he does.

Does he really think he can get another fight with Khabib w/o fighting?

Lmao. Khabib is Danas bitch and if Dana says he fights Conor theres nothing he can do about it. Otherwise he will be stripped.
He will be stripped for wanting to fight the Nr.1 contender instead of a guy he just choked out?

Do they have twitter in jail?

Back