Jeremy Vs Yair was crazy! The referee during the Stephens Yair fight did an incredible job

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
I'm shocked that the fight wasn't stopped in the second, Jeremy looked done, but he somehow survived that shit and actually won the third round. Shit like that doesn't happen as much cause the referees stop the fights earlier than in the past, this was some Shane carwin Brock Lesnar type shit though Jeremy didn't win the fight at the end of the day. That was a hell of a fucking fight, and the just bleed God's blessed us with a good one
aSCVcHo (3).gif aSCVcHo (3).gif

(Some guy uploaded the full fight, idk how long it'll stay up tho)
Edit: the refs name is Kevin Macdonald, Kevin Macdonald is the man!

Last edited:
The ref did his job and did it well. Herb most definitely would have stopped that fight

You are not patriotic if you think that fight was good

Rocked to the body -> non damaging head shots should never stop the fight.

Great job by the ref, true.

Yair won "on points" ... but Stephens was the man at the end of that fight, on a wilting flower in Yair.

Stephens wins a 5-Rounder.

I don't know if I've ever seen Jeremy resort to panic wrestling before this fight

This goes to show I don't know what I'm talking about. I was saying they need to stop the fight. Then he comes back lol.
Tough job being a ref!

Yair won "on points" ... but Stephens was the man at the end of that fight, on a wilting flower in Yair.

Okay? He started having.... Some.. success in the striking. But chose to dry hump

And then you have Herb who hindered my girl Aspen from coming back.
<{cruzshake}>

And then you have Herb who hindered my girl Aspen from coming back.
<{cruzshake}>
I love herb and I think he gets a little too much hate but goddamn that was a bad stoppage

And you can say If it was a fight with no rounds rule Yair would have knocked him in to a permanent coma.

I think we can all agree that Jeremy would smoke Yair in a 5 round fight, or at least would have in that particular fight if it went 5 rounds.

Feel bad for the guy.

Jeremy would have came back againsts Aldo too

I think we can all agree that Jeremy would smoke Yair in a 5 round fight, or at least would have in that particular fight if it went 5 rounds.

Feel bad for the guy.

Yair wouldn't expand so much energy in a 5 rdm

I thought Yair was going to beat his ass bad, Jeremy did well but Yair is better.

Yair will always lose to good wrestlers but he is so fun to watch that they can just keep him for fun fights, we will watch all that spinning shit, I eat it up.

Back