News Masvidal - “Askren was a nobody.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude’s social media & YouTube channel is blowing up. He’s getting interviewed by everyone like Grant Cordone and has become UFC’s first major breakout star in the ESPN era.

Askren recently asked for a rematch and
Gamebred’ says he’s willing to run it back down the line, and ‘Funky’ responds, ‘I see you are appreciating me making you famous’

Masvidal now headlines a major UFC PPV card in Madison Square Garden that is heavily coveted by media and fans alike against Nate Diaz.

Ben Askren now relegated to fighting in Singapore at 5am when most fans are asleep and will probably stay asleep once they see Askren put fans to sleep with his infamous crotch sniffing techniques.

Not sure what this thread is supposed to be about.

Grant: “You could do it [flying knee] to me right now?”

Jorge: “Nah that’s reserved for assholes. Guys like Ben Askren. I just wanted to change his outlook on life. This is a different league man you gotta slow down with all that talking”

Tbf id rather visit Singapore than New York city

So is that a direct quote from Masvidal? Cause if it is, that's just ironic

I like girls with natural big tits.

Ok TS.
Not sure what the point of this was.
Did the "make a thread" alarm go off and you just had to do it ?

Crotch Sniffer Ben gonna get lit up by K1 Maia!

Masvidal "i would be in business"
Person "What business"
Masvidal "oh, im actually not that clever and dont have a fuck what im talking about"

Askren fanboys crying. Dude came to the UFC and was exposed. So yes, he is a nobody

In the interview, Jorge says he practiced that “lucky” knee 500 times a day leading up to the fight.

The "nobody" is an olympic wrestler unbeaten in 19 mma fights, probably not the best mma fighter but not a nobody.

Lol.
Gamebread is the man.
Everyone knows he was just a name on the roster until he kneed Askren and now he claims Askren was a nobody. Glorious trolling.

MMA forum trolls turned professional fighters are the best. Genderbender is our champion and street jesus is our prophet.

Would Bellator even offer Jorge a contract?

Seems like he is doing the Kevin Lee level tour of mma podcasts.

The guy he fought in a street fight was 190lbs and flabby. It wasn't Bob Sapp or Heath Herring. Probably same bodyfat % as Derrin Winn.

Rogan's podcast whether Jorge has been on it, is big because Rogan has some crossover Spike, Fear Factor, Comedy club culture, and the Southpark reference of Carlos Mencia as well as some of Ari Shaffir's original youtube hits.

No idea what this thread is supposed to be about, but Masvidal is 50 fights into his career and nobody knew or cared what cards he was even on before this year, now he's headlining his first PPV.

Thread needs this...

tenor.gif

Back