Media Jon Jones comments on Rockhold & Weidmans latest defeats..

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score

As much as I dislike Jon, he’s 100% correct.

Wrekt.

<{you!}><{you!}>

Jon's time will come too.

They were talking down Santos and Anthony Smith also unprovoked smh

You can talk shit about Anthony Smith being a journeymen MW all you want but he atleast got past "Jones' contenders". In impressive fashion at that.

I betcha Rockhold and Weidman saw Smith and Santos do it and thought it was gonna be a piece of cake.

Two big money fights that he's never gonna see now. Kale is right jones is an idiot

Damn that is pretty brutal LOL how the mighty have fallen. I'm glad Reyes at least showed us that Weidman has no chin instead of Chris rag dolling him to a decision, then getting a TS against Jones. If that happened Jonny boy would've sparked out Chris

JJ is right.
It is one thing talking crap when you have been winning and going DOWN to the next weight class, but it is a whole another thing talking crap when you have been losing and going UP a weight class.

Notice Smith & Santos talked after they won a fight or two in the higher weight class.

LMAO savage.
I still remember when people were seriously thinking about Jones vs Weidman anyway, even if they're gonna deny it now ahahahah.

Win a fight off of steroids first Jones. This mans entire career is a frad... A joke. Only people supporting him are also cheating scum.

Back