Thoughts on 6'2" featherweight Sean Woodson?

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He made easy work of Bochniak last night.

On Dana White's show, he had a nice flying knee KO for anyone unaware.

according to Tapology (I'm not sure how accurate this is), he has a 79" reach. That's absurd for featherweight.

Brb using imagination since no pics

The reach is correct. The man has to walk with arms bent otherwise his knuckles scrape the floor

{<jimmies}

Thought he was kind of boring tbh. Maybe it was Bochniak chasing him, but he backed up the whole fight. All he did was defend takedowns and throw uppercuts and knees. Not the most thrilling encounter.

fea
He made easy work of Bochniak last night.

On Dana White's show, he had a nice flying knee KO for anyone unaware.

according to Tapology (I'm not sure how accurate this is), he has a 79" reach. That's absurd for featherweight.
featherweight ??? he should be HW. screw him.

Very good, he fights like Luis Pena thinks he fights.

Dude looked amazing last night def see him giving a lot of FW and LW problems he was calm as fack and has great tdd

Threw knees like they were jabs. Looks like a welterweight. Horrible tats.

dm_191018_ufc_woodson_knees.jpg

5'6 middleweights, 6'2" featherweights...

my thoughts is that UFC answered the oldest question in the book. "Are we alone?"

Sean Woodson answered that last night.

Found a picture of him.
kMzc5.png

But other than that, I was very impressed. Great boxing, haven't seen someone that loose and throwing combos effortlessly in a long time. Looks like there is some great future ahead of him in the UFC. I'm calling it right now.

He will get the Vick/Till treatment soon enough.

He looked great last night. Obviously Bochniak isn't a big test, but it will be interesting to see him fight better competition.

And I don't get the people who bitch about fighters supposedly being too big for a weight class. If they make the weight then they're not too fucking big. Bitch about people like Deron Winn and Manny Bermudez.

Before the fight that guy was as happy as can be. Seemed to really be enjoying himself.

He’s already huge for the next several divisions and I’m not the kind of guy who hates weight cutting but he should move to 155 before he has taken too much damage

That man look like a giant fighting stork in there.

I like his style and the way he was throwing lose punches like old school Conor against Marcus Brimage.

But I honestly didn't know how to felt about him. What he's doing is legal. He was so tall though against Borsiack(sp), he was throwing knee's to the face like jabs.

Last edited:
Back