It seems Paulie Malignaggi has finally broke off his obsession with Conor McGregor

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He finally got himself a side piece, but judging by her face she doesn't look all that happy.
paulie-malignaggi_4.jpg

Another boxer gonna still his girl, again.

Also, a LA 5, NY 4.728 and an Idaho 8.75

He finally got himself a side piece, but judging by her face she doesn't look all that happy.
paulie-malignaggi_4.jpg
He can no longer call himself a Conrad rival after losing to fucking Artem <Lmaoo>

Conor's side piece beat the shit out of Paulie

With all the assaults in the news Pauli finally realized he’s not Conor’s type

Paulie "DON'T BRAG ABOUT TAKING MY SIDE PIECE" Malignaggi

{<jordan}

Imagine thinking New York has more attractive women than LA
its super close. NY has a ton of puerto rican and dominican and italian women. Weve got some of the baddest broads youve ever seen.

not to mention a strong irish and russian population, and thats just long island alone.

go to queens and youll see random latinas and some beautiful black women working at dollar stores that look like models.

Now LA is different. theres obviously tons of hot women, my girl ( my AV ) is from LA. Thing is a lot of people that live in LA that are hot also moved there and arent from LA. Tryna become a model of actress or whatever.

I dont know which has hotter, but from my time in both I think NY.

The question is when will your obsession with him subside ?

don't get it twisted, u bunch of haters... paulie is a good looking man, rich, famous, and a former world champion... he's getting the type of pussy 99.9% of us can only dream of jacking off to

Back