UFC fighters youve met

Tyr XIII

Real Pain To My Sham Friends
@purple
Reaction score
Im bored and at work might as well.

Brad Tavares was great, told us he didnt think Nick Ring was gay but his boyfriend was for sure.

Dana White, met him roughly 8 times. cool dude, really funny, sold handshake.

Anderson Silva. Gave me the worlds worst autograph and was half out of the picture when I tried to take it. Hes a lot bigger than I thought though.

Tito Ortiz. Massive human being irl. Was impressed by his handshake, would shake again.

Todd Duffee. Awesome guy, hung out with him for like 20 minutes in boston like 7 years ago. Was the card Conor was on when they did that stupid documentary. Really cool guy, told him one of my female friends wanted him to wreck it and he was so excited.

Shogun. Worst english I ever heard. Signed my shirt and tried to talk to me and I walked away sadly.

Saw Fedor, but was interrupted by Werdum in NYC during the... fighting tournament for... Affliction? Bellator? I forget. Overeem was there to. Werdum signed my cincy reds hat. Funny guy, told him he was mr beat your favorite fighter. chilled with him for a little after that.

Frank Shamrock. complete dick and told me my phone was a piece of shit. would not shake hand again.

Clay Guida burped in my face and tossed me an open energy drink.
Clay guidas mom and dad, met them before the clay guida / maynard fight. Very nice people. Saw them after the fight and wanted to vomit. asked me if it was fight of the night and nearly laughed myself to death.

Chris Weidman. Neighbor. good dude, solid family, dad is a hell of a guy.

Al Iaquinta. Good dude, quiet in real life. Banged my female friend. Would not let him bang again.

Gian Vilante. cant stand him. thinks hes gods gift to the world. Dudes huge, but actually very simliar to weidman in size. dont like him but hes good to bring with parties. Knocked someone out in a place called Fire Island and lied about his name and swam away.

Dom Cruz was cool. Met him in philly in a tent. sounds bad typing that but whatever. Asked him why he moves the way he does in the cage. he said its so nothing lands clean on him and its easier for him to focus on his opponent if they are struggling to read him. Made sense but just wanted to hear the little man talk.

Matt Serra. Ive known him for years. hes fat and cool. trained in valley stream, my neighboring town before he became Matt Serra. Also sold him furniture.

Met Alvarez before he was in the UFC. Was at a philly card chilling with the UFC but wasnt yet in the promotion. Signed my gloves the weirdest signature ever that I still dont understand. Told me hes gonna be champ in the UFC one day. Told him I think hes the goat. Hes probably my least favorite fighter tbh.

Played Borderlands 2 with Frank Mir. Terrible aim but talks a lot and is fun to play with. Declined his invite once due to some nonsense and he I think he deleted me shortly after.

Destroyed Mighty Mouse in soul calibur 6 live on twitch. Homeboy barely gets any views but I never let him live it down.

Met Luke Rockhold in Boston. easily the most fun guy ive met. Told me Fedor is his favorite fighter. Told me friend that his girls ass is really nice. facts. told me fighting isnt about the money but the money is good enough to fight.

edit - im adding mr solomon hutcherson to this list since hes commenting in this thread. honor to meet you via internet sir.

Last edited:
I was at the airport once...

Brad Tavares was great, told us he didnt think Nick Ring was gay but his boyfriend was for sure.

Anderson Silva. Gave me the worlds worst autograph and was half out of the picture when I tried to take it. Hes a lot bigger than I thought though.

Tito Ortiz. Massive human being irl. Was impressed by his handshake, would shake again.

Todd Duffee. Awesome guy, hung out with him for like 20 minutes in boston like 7 years ago. Was the card Conor was on when they did that stupid documentary. Really cool guy, told him one of my female friends wanted him to wreck it and he was so excited.

Shogun. Worst english I ever heard. Signed my shirt and tried to talk to me and I walked away sadly.

Saw Fedor, but was interrupted by Werdum in NYC during the... fighting tournament for... Affliction? Bellator? I forget. Overeem was there to. Werdum signed my cincy reds hat. Funny guy, told him he was mr beat your favorite fighter. chilled with him for a little after that.

Frank Shamrock. complete dick and told me my phone was a piece of shit. would not shake hand again.

Clay guidas mom and dad, met them before the clay guida / maynard fight. Very nice people. Saw them after the fight and wanted to vomit. asked me if it was fight of the night and nearly laughed myself to death.

Al Iaquinta. Good dude, quiet in real life. Banged my female friend. Would not let him bang again.

Gian Vilante. cant stand him. thinks hes gods gift to the world. Dudes huge, but actually very simliar to weidman in size. dont like him but hes good to bring with parties. Knocked someone out in a place called Fire Island and lied about his name and swam away.

Dom Cruz was cool. Met him in philly in a tent. sounds bad typing that but whatever. Asked him why he moves the way he does in the cage. he said its so nothing lands clean on him and its easier for him to focus on his opponent if they are struggling to read him. Made sense but just wanted to hear the little man talk.

Matt Serra. Ive known him for years. hes fat and cool. trained in valley stream, my neighboring town before he became Matt Serra. Also sold him furniture.

Met Alvarez before he was in the UFC. Was at a philly card chilling with the UFC but wasnt yet in the promotion. Signed my gloves the weirdest signature ever that I still dont understand. Told me hes gonna be champ in the UFC one day. Told him I think hes the goat. Hes probably my least favorite fighter tbh.

Played Borderlands 2 with Frank Mir. Terrible aim but talks a lot and is fun to play with. Declined his invite once due to some nonsense and he I think he deleted me shortly after.

Destroyed Mighty Mouse in soul calibur 6 live on twitch. Homeboy barely gets any views but I never let him live it down.

Met Luke Rockhold in Boston. easily the most fun guy ive met. Told me Fedor is his favorite fighter. Told me friend that his girls ass is really nice. facts. told me fighting isnt about the money but the money is good enough to fight.

Hang on, you have a shit phone and sell furniture for a living, but you reside in the same neighbourhood as Weidman? He needs a better manager.

Nope, none, don't get the chance really in the UK but would love to meet Cub and Raging Al, also Smith and Dana would be cool too.

Gaethje would also love to meet.

Hang on, you have a shit phone and sell furniture for a living, but you reside in the same neighbourhood as Weidman? He needs a better manager.

Apparently TS also plays video games all day, so that furniture salesman job seems to be part time.

<mma4>

OP tootin’ his own horn up in here. Do you really care about who we met or are you just bragging?

Let's see who I can remember....GSP, Royce, Wanderlei, Rashad, Cowboy, Hendo, Cormier, Cain, Tito, Usman, Marquart, Koscheck, Shields, Cote, Mitrione, Elias, Louseau, Bader, Carlos Newton, Frank Shamrock, Alves, Munoz, Fitch, Maynard, Pearson, Stout, Schaub, Pat Barry. Got to host these guys at events over the years so got some good pics with everyone. Everyone is cool and I have some memorable conversations and moments. Who else? Overeem, Assuncao, Phil Davis.

Last edited:
What about if I've met someone, who's met someone, who's met someone... I don’t go out much.

I met the following

Jack Swagger-cool did gave me a hand shake.

Neil Magny-very respectful and nice individual. Shook my hand and we bowed to each other, got a pic with him.

Luke Rockhold- seemed alright. Down to converse with the fans no problem but seemed a little arrogant.

Michael Johnson- dude seemed a little drunk hanging out with some girls but still chill and got a pic with him. He’s not a big dude at all.

Fedor- couldn’t speak English with me but he was extremely thick and well built. 5’10 tops however.

Mcgregor- left to come over and meet us fans and take pics with us. Extremely friendly to the fans.

I met some others as well but don’t feel like typing more.

Met Kevin Lee at UFC 205 briefly but seemed like a nice guy. Met Forest Griffin at 217 after the event while I was waiting for my ride. We were both buzzed from the energy of the event. I was rambling on about TJ and he was all about Rose.

Dana Bisping forest chuck Tito josh tomson ariel sage Giblert jake shields nick diaz Jorge Masvidal Joseph benevidez, Claudia gadelia Shevchenko put her boon on my elbow. Cowboy, Dominic Reyes rampage Kendal grove

I met nick diaz in Huntington Beach and he was an asshole. Still one of my favorite fighters. Ran into rampage at a gas station and the clerk was tripping asking who da fook was that guy. Oh yea met Jeremy Stephens and rumble Johnson years ago when rumble fought at WW. I’m sure there’s more.

Rampage and Ariel were by far the most personable

Craziest shit that ever happened to me was to meet Valentina in Peru minutes before she got caught in the middle of a shootout lmao. I was going to be there as well but had other things to do( thank gawd).

Other than that, I lived in Rockville Centre ( still got a house there) and Bayside , Queens for years. Met most Ny fighters ( Serra, Weidman, Iaquinta, Almeida, Renzo, Baroni). Gsp refused a pic with me outside of alliancemma in nyc. Even when he refused he did it nicely lol. Met Evan Tanner once, great guy.

Idk if Marcelo Garcia ever tried mma but I met him as well. Very nice guy. Rudest was Krystof... lol would not fuck around with the dude.

Last edited:
Rich Franklin.

He came across exactly how you would think that he would.

Back