Danas gonna cut Colby, win or lose

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Never seen Dana so pissed. Colbys after fuckin up big time

Yup. Colby done fucked up now. At best he'll be fighting for peanuts for the remainder of his UFC career. Idiot indeed.

Colby must have forgotten about the Dana White that fires fighters for making bad jokes on twitter.

He doesn't REALLY care about the threat. Colby live streamed Goof hanging out with prostitutes in Vegas.

If Colby loses, he will regret pissing off Dana big time. He will have leverage if he becomes champ and keeps winning. Dana will make his life miserable if Usman beats him. No matter what, in the end bald godfather always wins.

If Colby loses, he will regret pissing off Dana big time. He will have leverage if he becomes champ and keeps winning. Dana will make his life miserable if Usman beats him. No matter what, in the end bald godfather always wins.
This!

Andy Kaufmann Colby is not

Yeah, Colby's act is old now. He should just apologise and start acting normal. Lol.

Dana vs Colby with Tito as guest referee, commentator, and ring announcer.

Colby has Dana triggered. And I love it.

Colby is fighting for Sherdog and you virgins dont even realize it!

I'll never understand how MMA fans can take the side of a fucking promoter over a fighter.
You're fans of the sport, not of the UFC business.

I swear it's some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

Dana was going to cut Colby much earlier if he didn't start acting this way. So even if he gets cut in his next fight. Colby made the right decision for Colby and lasted in the UFC longer as a result.

I realllllly don't like Colby but now that Dana is legit pissed I'm going to be rooting for him.

Seems like an act to me just more WWE crap fewd with the boss type stuff.

Back