Karma and Chris Wiedman

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone ever feel like Chris is taking his comeuppance for all the things he said about how easily he 'dismantled' AS and that he didn't want to hurt the guy fighting him a 3rd time? Or is it just that USADA really took its toll on what we thought were the GOAT's of today's MMA climate. It seems a lot of people have drastically fallen off since then and Wiedman was first tko'd/ko'd right after its inception. At that points it's either IV's , and or IV doping, or
Diaz.jpg

Why would he have bad karma for beating a steroid cheat?

Karma for beating Silva twice? or for not wanting to beat him for a third time?
Weidman was a dick during his reign but this not Karma

I never liked him, so watching him lose over and over again is just a bonus.

No , no we don't. It's the MMA game bud. One day a champ, one day you lose a bunch in a row. Some people love to shit on fighters when they're down but suck them off when they're on-top. Good thread ts

I'll admit seeing him look that dejected felt bad, but he is one of many that haven't looked as durable since usada's inception. Tell me I'm wrong on that account

Dudes always been cocky and fake-humble. He acted like his first win vs Silva was some Godlike performance. He fought a good fight, but won because of Anderson acting like a clown. The second fight was a real anamoly. Many kicks are checked in fights, but how often does a leg bone totally snap in two? As soon as he started fighting dudes his own age hes been getting demolished. Even Kelvin nearly KOed him. I believe if they rematches he would end up getting KOed again. Mr.Whineman had probably either switch to coaching or head to an organization where he can use performance enhancers again.

dude fell from a high spot quickly.

Weidman always relied on being durable and big. When his durability decreased, his style became more prone to backfire. When cutting weight became harder with age and the IV ban, Weidman tried to solve it by shedding muscle mass. That meant he was no longer the stronger guy. Yeah, I know – something something USADA. But in Weidman's case his decline makes sense even without PEDs.

Weidman has always been a durable guy with good sense of timing, decent striking fundamentals when it comes to offense, and great grappling. His wrestling isn't that good, and his defence was always porous at best. Nowadays, he's a less durable guy with as porous a defence and less effective wrestling because of his decrease in mass. He has tried to shore up the holes in his boxing, but is still prone to defensive blunders. He had a style that worked. Now that it doesn't work anymore he just looks kind of lost.

The shelf life on fighters in MMA is shorter than Whole Milk in your refrigerator. Older fighters just get old in the cage as opposed to the refrigerator .

Dudes always been cocky and fake-humble. He acted like his first win vs Silva was some Godlike performance. He fought a good fight, but won because of Anderson acting like a clown. The second fight was a real anamoly. Many kicks are checked in fights, but how often does a leg bone totally snap in two? As soon as he started fighting dudes his own age hes been getting demolished. Even Kelvin nearly KOed him. I believe if they rematches he would end up getting KOed again. Mr.Whineman had probably either switch to coaching or head to an organization where he can use performance enhancers again.
The first fight was a legit ko win of the dominant champ. That’s was Silva did to create counter openings.

How many tests has Chris failed?

Most people pass the tests. TJ Dillashaw passed 40 tests before getting caught. Do you think he only used that one time he was caught? Weidmans total career capitulation since USADA is damning. 1-5. Yet he was undefeated before that.

Dunno, I do however know that its a joy seeing him get finished. I hope he stays around longer and keeps getting matched up with killers. In fact I hope he's delusional enough to move up to HW for some reason and get murked there also. I dont even know why, dude just rubs me the wrong way.

Does anyone ever feel like Chris is taking his comeuppance for all the things he said about how easily he 'dismantled' AS and that he didn't want to hurt the guy fighting him a 3rd time? Or is it just that USADA really took its toll on what we thought were the GOAT's of today's MMA climate. It seems a lot of people have drastically fallen off since then and Wiedman was first tko'd/ko'd right after its inception. At that points it's either IV's , and or IV doping, or
Diaz.jpg

No, I think you were just infuriated that he beat Silva twice and have permanent Schadenfreude.

He did dismantle silva easily though and did hurt him bad

Back